Unity Completed Fuck or Fight ~Girls Arena~ [Final] [JIJI*ININ]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

tomcat411

Mar 10, 2018
Now if only the combat/hitboxes were better.

Edit: Soooo, I've been learning how to mod clothes... Just gotta figure out where that necklace is coming from, it's annoying me. Found the UV map finally, that sure would have made things easier if I used that instead of freehanding everything lol.

Hey don't stop making these. They are pretty rad.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Hey don't stop making these. They are pretty rad.
Eh, sorry, the Aqua one kinda broke me. Couldn't figure out the skirt transparency, then her skirt/shirt didn't match up because her anime skirt doesn't sit where the ingame skirt does. Causes all kinds of issues where I had to try to color the skirt on to the shirt ingame to make it look right, but then it looks bad when it's torn off. Kind of a nightmare to make the colors line up anyways as well. Then the boots weren't designed to be as high up as her boots, there's not enough space in the image file to make them larger.

Just found the limitations of the only knowing how to mod the image files, I think I would have to figure out how to mod the actual game files and add more options for meshes instead of just mod the images (If it's even possible). Like the image I posted is the shoe UV, and then the wip shoes for her. You can see that's as high as I could make the shoes but her real shoes are like 3-4 inches above her knee. I was going to try to mold objects for her shoes but it would have been a nightmare. Basically had a similar issue with her skirt/shirt. Aqua's skirt rises in the back and sits super high above where the ingame skirt sits. So I'd have to be able to mod where the shirt ends and where the skirt starts, not possible just from modding the image files to my knowledge.

I'm not sure if it's even a fix the game dev could do easily with the way cloth destruction works in this game.

TLDR: Got stuck, rip.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Here's Aqua in a bunny suit though, I think I was mostly done with looks before I started the nightmare outfit.

Last edited:
Reactions: tomcat411

Kaito Sudzuki

May 19, 2020
Превосходная Игра с ужасным геймплеем. Анимации тут мало, но зато выглядит отлично, с возможностью создания своего персонажа.

English Translate:

An excellent Game with terrible gameplay. There is little animation here, but it looks great, with the ability to create your own character.

Last edited:
Reactions: L E W D

Kaito Sudzuki

May 19, 2020
Attempted to make Shiro from NGNL if anyone wants, just using in game options, no custom clothing or anything.
View attachment 1138077
View attachment 1138079

Решение:

1. Убери галочку "Только для чтения" У папки игры.

2. Данная проблема возникает из-за изменения названия папки с игрой. Попробуй изменить название на то, что было при скачивании. (У меня была подобная проблема именно из-за этого)

English Transate:

Decision:

1. Uncheck the "Read only" checkbox of the game folder.

2. This problem occurs due to the change in the name of the folder with the game. Try changing the name to what it was when you downloaded it. (I had a similar problem precisely because of this)

bonanzacream

Oct 1, 2018
I actually really like this game and want to see more H scenes. If we could customize the H scenes with even a fraction of the depth we have in the character editor... that'd be awesome. Are there any other 3D games like this? I also love the POV options.

EDIT: How come my game has no pants?? Was there an error or is this the same for everyone else? I see all the template stuff to make them but there's no texture etc for it? The editor is a bit confusing

Reactions: BarnMTB
Aug 23, 2020
dunno why no pants, but it as well as mask templates are there, i really want the game community to start up again but im not good at art or making new things, if someone could start making things again maybe it would spark a new revolution in the creation parts again

• Red Heart
Reactions: BarnMTB
Dec 12, 2019
hey i don't know if that's supposed to be normal but when i tried to change the controls (as my keybord is azerty, not qwerty) i couldn't change at all the second Axis Y or X. Even if i tried with the primary control i could only use controler ones and secondary cannot be set. Does anyone knows how to fix that?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So yea, I'm having too many issues with this game...
Most problems in the thread were caused by not having the game on the C: drive, possibly directly on the C: drive.

The auto translator not working is usually a file address issue too. Make sure the file address isn't too long, or has any non English characters in it. Looks less of the the translation that I thought is...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If the auto translator gets blocked from connecting to the internet it can't do more.

prawnguy

Nov 15, 2021
How do i use the characters that has been uplouded in this thread? I tried to paste the .txt in the female section but it didn´t worked :(

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
How do i use the characters that has been uplouded in this thread? I tried to paste the .txt in the female section but it didn´t worked :(
I wrote install guides for my stuff on the previous page. Make sure you're following those first, then mention again if there's still an issue.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes