Unity Completed Fuck or Fight ~Girls Arena~ [Final] [JIJI*ININ]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes
Aug 23, 2020
just worked my butt off organizing all the characters in my save to be neat and such to put here. these are all the vanilla ones either left or i don't know if i overwrote one or not, but here they are and good job scintilla, hopefully more peps will be here and trade...use this backup file to store your chars when you dont use em. ill post right after this to how to go about that

Aug 23, 2020
in the backup file make a new folder and name it after the character ingame. then take the characters file and place it in the folder. now you have a backup of the character and when you go to get it it is in a pace easily found instead or jumbled in a pile of "female_#"

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If something's attached to a post right click and save link as, and delete the XXXXXX_ part added to the file name.

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
This thread later become a part of character trade, instead of simply discussing about the game... and I love it!

Keep up the good work, people!
I have no idea about importing anything into the game, though I'm wondering if it allows importing some models I've made in for MMD for the last 2-years...

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Tatsumaki Release Log:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

female_18 = Shorter than she probably is in cm, but the comparison between her height and other characters seems better to me.
female_19 = Closer to her actual cm estimated height, but she doesn't seem as short as she in manga/anime because the chars in game are all short.

Install:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Now if only the combat/hitboxes were better.

Edit: Soooo, I've been learning how to mod clothes... Just gotta figure out where that necklace is coming from, it's annoying me. Found the UV map finally, that sure would have made things easier if I used that instead of freehanding everything lol.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Hmm, does anybody know if there's a way to make the outfits transparent on certain parts? Working on a costume that has partial transparency at some parts but the game just registers it as either completely invisible in game or completely visible. Seems like over 50 transparency is visible, under 50 is invisible.

See: A fail wip goddess for example, front of her skirt is transparent but ends up completely invisible. Kinda her main charm point with that outfit so I'm not sure I can continue on that outfit unless it's possible.

Last edited:

Labrat28

Mar 9, 2019
I think there should be a rule of thumb here, if you don't care that the game is not fun to play... just don't make it difficult. I don't know why it has to be torture for me to see the h-scenes in so many of these. It's like, you've played a video game, right? So ask yourself, if there weren't h-scenes would I voluntarily play this game. And if the answer is no, make it easy, have a big gallery unlock button. But if you aren't going to take the time to make the game fun to play, don't make the player play it... please?

Like I'm impressed and surprised when these have good gameplay, but it isn't what anyone is here for. I shouldn't be such a dick, art and animations are great, overall it all works, no bugs, collision is better than expected. I dunno if this wrestling gameplay style is something anyone enjoys, I don't.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes