SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
The girl hanging on the bar is not intractable, as depicted by the fact that you get a full level completion bar from interacting with the 4 other girls.

What do I need for the girl at the bar?
You need cash to pay for the drinks. Go into the hotel/motel/house, whatever it is at the far right where you have to turn the generator on to turn the TV on.

kakodemon

Aug 4, 2017
Seriously I don't know if i'm doing something wrong but I keep pressing 1 on the pad and on the keyboard (tried them both) and even if I have the shotgun and bullets it won't appear... Maybe it has something to do with my azerty keyboard?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Seriously I don't know if i'm doing something wrong but I keep pressing 1 on the pad and on the keyboard (tried them both) and even if I have the shotgun and bullets it won't appear... Maybe it has something to do with my azerty keyboard?
Could be. I also have the same problem and an azerty keyboard.

EDIT everyone experiencing the bug where they cant get the gun out
its because you4ve got an a azerty kezboqrd
simply add german as a language on your computer and then select it in the right bottom right corner of your windows screen

Reactions: guts29

kakodemon

Aug 4, 2017
Could be. I also have the same problem and an azerty keyboard.

EDIT everyone experiencing the bug where they cant get the gun out
its because you4ve got an a azerty kezboqrd
simply add german as a language on your computer and then select it in the right bottom right corner of your windows screen
Thank you! Now I can test it!

Eavesdropz

Jan 15, 2018
The gun has to be in the first slot to work. So skip the shotgun shells and first aid kit otherwise it wont work when you press 1. For my keyboard anyway. Also I think tabbing out might screw it up as well.

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Fuckerman The Insatiable? I thought not. It's not a story the Chads would tell you. It's a Motherfuckin legend. Fuckerman was a Pervert of the East Coast, so powerful and so wise he could use his dick to influence those hoes over there to fuck him all week… He had such a knowledge of the whores that he could even keep the ones he enjoyed continuously orgasm. His dick is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing it, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice castrated him in his sleep. Ironic. He ended up fucking everyone, including himself.

Stonedfreerunner

Sep 19, 2017
You can't get the gun out, if you are naked

bismism

Sep 4, 2017
So I unloaded all 5 shots into the first robot thing, and it's still walking. Is there more to that, or is this a bug?

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
lol no need very simple for understand :D just logic
You press F instead E for the generator. That the only walkthrough needed. If you run out of bullets then you don't know how a shotgun works

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
I can't get the generator to start, I go into the tavern, get the key, go outside, go to generator and press F and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
The key is for the house at the beginning of the level. I believe you have to go into the apartment to the right and be asked to turn on the TV to be able to activate the generator

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
The key is for the house at the beginning of the level. I believe you have to go into the apartment to the right and be asked to turn on the TV to be able to activate the generator
Thanks for the reply, figured out what to do after I posted.

Goretaint

May 4, 2017
I really would support that game, because I like this dirty style but without cume shots?!?! No way - the guy should explode on every chic, leaving a mess!

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes