BigBoobsPerv

Dec 11, 2017
I really would support that game, because I like this dirty style but without cume shots?!?! No way - the guy should explode on every chic, leaving a mess!
I've talked to him on tumblr and he said that's the next thing he's going to be adding to the current animations. After that, I believe he's going to add more animations to the characters already in the game.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
how much scenes is in this update bc after 4 scenes with 4 different women I see that I didnt complete level, im propably missing one scene :(

Reactions: brutaldeathslo

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
Hello, I am at the very first map and I can't complete it because I can't get to the redhead in the water that is licking the fat chick. How can I do that?

alejandro freites

Sep 4, 2017
at the beginning of the game you enter a house there I see everything black you do not see anything, is it normal? and the robot kills me since I can not find the shotgun. Can you upload a gameplay from the beginning?

Stolka

Oct 27, 2017
at the beginning of the game you enter a house there I see everything black you do not see anything, is it normal? and the robot kills me since I can not find the shotgun. Can you upload a gameplay from the beginning?
You should skip that house at the beginning, go to other places and go to that house later on.

bambook

Aug 27, 2018
Hello! Thanks to everyone who played my game. I have added cum animations as you requested! I have a question. Is there a lot of sperm or is it okay?
sorry for my bad English

HisokaWolf

Jun 5, 2018
Hello! Thanks to everyone who played my game. I have added cum animations as you requested! I have a question. Is there a lot of sperm or is it okay?
sorry for my bad English
Cum looks pretty well made man, great job, I would like to request something if it is not too much to ask, would it be possible to add some fight and sex action? like some girls you can fuck during a fight or after knocking them out, would be a very great addition especially if you are planning to add many more chicks :D we all can help you with ideas. (Maybe add some monster chicks too would be perfect)
Your game got a great future ahead of it man I hope you never give up on it.

Edit: For the people that like such idea please like my comment as a vote up.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
It's in the locked room on the right. Get the key fro the bar, you go there via the right side of the house, so go outside and walk past the house on the right. Go till you reach the bar and pick up the key.
So, what do we do when there is NO key in the bar?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
There are errors in the game mechanics.

For example, when you have shot the robot in the house and go to the left, there is a key and a fire extinguisher in the room with the girl you can fuck.

If you take the key and then the extinguisher, the key vanishes making it impossible to go any further.

/// Scratch that, the key is spent going into that room. But the key at the bar still isn't there so I can't go into the other house/shed at the barrel.

OK, got it. But it doesn't have much to do with logic, as someone mention.
The problem with this game is that it is completely linear. You can't go about things in your own way. This makes it non-replayable.

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes