bambook

Aug 27, 2018
Cum looks pretty well made man, great job, I would like to request something if it is not too much to ask, would it be possible to add some fight and sex action? like some girls you can fuck during a fight or after knocking them out, would be a very great addition especially if you are planning to add many more chicks :D we all can help you with ideas. (Maybe add some monster chicks too would be perfect)
Your game got a great future ahead of it man I hope you never give up on it.

Edit: For the people that like such idea please like my comment as a vote up.
Good ideas!

Reactions: HisokaWolf

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
German Keyboard.

Wear pants to be able to use the Shotgun.

Looking forward to level 2!

Lanza

Aug 29, 2018
Great game, short but love the art style.

I can't find the key to open the house after putting out the fire, some clue?

Man12345

May 13, 2017
Game is great, keep it up! But, i'm doing the cum test and cant seem to find the last animation to finish the level complete bar. I did the girl next to the tractor, the plump lesbian, the stockade girl, and the farmer girl. What am I missing?

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Game is great, keep it up! But, i'm doing the cum test and cant seem to find the last animation to finish the level complete bar. I did the girl next to the tractor, the plump lesbian, the stockade girl, and the farmer girl. What am I missing?
Don't think the Test is supposed to be finished, since it's just a test.

It will probably be implemented in the next version of the Game.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Had a quick go. My PC is a bit crap for this so won't try it again. Tried to shoot the robot but ranout. Restarted to figure out how to reload and had another go. Gun never reloaded.

As I said I won't play it again as my PC sucks for this, but wasn't a fan of the controls. Console gamer so keyboard stuff is dated to fuck and reminds me of the Spectrum days too much.

Man12345

May 13, 2017
Well, I got to the girl tied on the train tracks and untied her. When i fuck her it won't let me click the button. Did this happen to anyone else?

Edit: Nvm, got it to work after restarting twice

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Had a quick go. My PC is a bit crap for this so won't try it again. Tried to shoot the robot but ranout. Restarted to figure out how to reload and had another go. Gun never reloaded.

As I said I won't play it again as my PC sucks for this, but wasn't a fan of the controls. Console gamer so keyboard stuff is dated to fuck and reminds me of the Spectrum days too much.
don't follow the controles mentioned when you launch the game, to shot with the gun, left click on mouse, to reload, right click on mouse, you can even equip the gun with left click

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
don't follow the controles mentioned when you launch the game, to shot with the gun, left click on mouse, to reload, right click on mouse, you can even equip the gun with left click
Well as I said I won't be playing again as it runs shite on my PC. But this is great info for new players. Get it on the first post if its not already on there.

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017

Need to wear the pants to use the gun though :)

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes