Jul 31, 2018
You need the ladder to get out of the well. To get in you need a rope.
I think the rope is hanging outside the barn( where the horse is inside)
Thanks friend didn't know if I was missing something or just not trying to put the ladder in the right spot.

GGDoubleU

Sep 29, 2019
anyone know how to play the music in the gym ? got the ring and gave it to the chick in the front already and now i dont have any items in my inventory

hulaneo

Apr 3, 2018
Bambook's games dont work properly anymore, i dont know what to do... first get uncooked problem, then when i think i solve this problem the game just open laggy as hell, impossible to play... y.y

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is not the key!!! 1st key u use to exit stage RIGHT after the tree + present + recognition from the babes in bikiny!
2nd key is the one you need - get it from the first satyr gal after you SHAG santa!!!!
They work fine, thank you ... I had to get me 8GB of RAM and install all UNREAL dependencies to make them work!
UNREAL dependencies - C++ 2012+2015+2017 ... DirectX SDK (you need some DirectX 9 .DLLs) ... 2GB GPU RAM
dont work properly

pooperscooper57

Nov 3, 2018
i dont know if this has happened to anyone else but im stuck on the first level because i need a second key for the house to the right of the bar. i went back and read the posts up to now but all everyone says is that the first building should have a key in the room with the extinguisher. unfortunately for me the first house/barn building is locked at the beginning so i have to use the bar key to get in and then the key in the extinguisher room is gone. not sure if its a bug or im doin something wrong

Ewlyn

Aug 11, 2016
i dont know if this has happened to anyone else but im stuck on the first level because i need a second key for the house to the right of the bar. i went back and read the posts up to now but all everyone says is that the first building should have a key in the room with the extinguisher. unfortunately for me the first house/barn building is locked at the beginning so i have to use the bar key to get in and then the key in the extinguisher room is gone. not sure if its a bug or im doin something wrong
i have the same problem

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
shoot the barrel at the right side of the bar... once exploded, the rest of the puzzle is yours to decipher

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
i cant use the key to unlock the lock for the reindeer
go down to the house and go back out using the door instead of the chimney. once outside , the reindeer at the porch will bring you back to the female reindeer. it seems there are 2 different portal from the porch sleigh and the chimney ones

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
I'm getting a "global shader cache file is missing" problem and "no cooked content was found".
Any fixes for this?

midx

Dec 27, 2017
anyone know how to play the music in the gym ? got the ring and gave it to the chick in the front already and now i dont have any items in my inventory
first u must take dumbell at left room and give blonde who is lifting back to us. when u fuck her u get item for tape

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes