jimbo_1234

Jan 21, 2020
I love this game, absolutely ! My favourite, I just love it! Anybody know any similar to it ?
Anyways...I m thinking on development.

Last edited:

jimbo_1234

Jan 21, 2020
Anybody know how to create a game like this Fuckerman ? What tools did he use ? I read somewhere the creator used the Unreal engine. Anybody know what else ? I wanna create a game similar to this Fuckerman :)
Any help is very appreciated, cheers :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Blender (sculpt and animate) or 3DMax (draw) .. any thing for the goofy cartoons .. +
2d-Platformer Puzzle-game
Fuckout 69
I spent more than a week installing hackintosh ( ryzen 5 1600 and nvidia gtx 1060) for unreal engine4
This was my third attempt and I was lucky this time :)

Attention - I use MacOS Higrh Sierra 10.13.6(xcode 9.4.1)
Any help is very appreciated

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
I'm just simply pointing this out. The Collection is now at version 1.2 and Jingle Balls 2D is now at version 0.2. The title description and links are still Collection version 1.1 and Jingle Balls 2D version 0.1. Basically the front page hasn't been updated for over a month.

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
I'm having a sound issue with all of Bambook's games. Sometimes it seems like the sounds "stack" and the game freezes for a couple of seconds, then it resumes usual functionality. Any ideas?

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
I'm having a sound issue with all of Bambook's games. Sometimes it seems like the sounds "stack" and the game freezes for a couple of seconds, then it resumes usual functionality. Any ideas?
The fact that your having the game freeze up leans towards a video card or video chip issue. Do play the game with a laptop, pc or mac?

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
The fact that your having the game freeze up leans towards a video card or video chip issue. Do play the game with a laptop, pc or mac?
I'm playing on a R9 390, it barely reaches 25%. I can play pretty wuch anything with this, if it wasn't for my CPU, but that doesn't really get above 50% capacity aswell. It also only happens with ingame sound on or when music is playing

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
I'm playing on a R9 390, it barely reaches 25%. I can play pretty wuch anything with this, if it wasn't for my CPU, but that doesn't really get above 50% capacity aswell. It also only happens with ingame sound on or when music is playing
What's your memory size and type of CPU you have? These 25% and 50% don't really tell me anything to help. You have to be more detailed in stats of what you mean by those %'s. I can't exactly pinpoint yet the problem, but it sounds like you are having a hardware issue where it's giving you a performance setback possibly due to being outdated. If you want to do process of elimination without messing too much with hardware(that should be last resort), there should be free performance benchmark software available out there that can tell you how your hardware performance is running. Also depending on whether you have a brand name PC or not, you can run diagnostic software to check to see if your hardware is performing correctly.

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
Any fix for the COOKED error? If i get it, does it mean my pc can't handle the game?

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes