asdf918

Aug 8, 2017
Ah. The "container" is the medkit, which you have to place near the upstairs nurse. Then use her key to open the nightstand, combine the glass and lid and donate sperm. Then put the X-ray and the sperm test in the medkit and bring that to the doctor.

Reactions: ViviX12

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
I love these games. Are there any other artists who create anything similar to this? And I don't mean the endless RPG Maker dialogue grind or endless walking and non repeatable scenes like Auril does them. Just a fun little clicker with a little matching and good animations. Preferably futa. God this got specific.

• Haha
Reactions: ViviX12 and DD69-1

brewit77

Mar 24, 2020
I am in the russian village level and there is no hay to be found next to the chubby girl in the water.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I love these games. Are there any other artists who create anything similar to this? And I don't mean the endless RPG Maker dialogue grind or endless walking and non repeatable scenes like Auril does them. Just a fun little clicker with a little matching and good animations. Preferably futa. God this got specific.
there is the meet and fuck games

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
Check out the Framboise series of games. The adventure style games play like a rougher Fuckerman with even more out there fetishes. The platformer games are terrible and not worth playing IMO.

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
Check out the Framboise series of games. The adventure style games play like a rougher Fuckerman with even more out there fetishes. The platformer games are terrible and not worth playing IMO.
Okay, I took a look and kinda wish I didn't. Thanks for the advice, but that art style and those kinks. Wasps and piss? Whatever floats your boat. I prefer good ol' busty futa.

• Haha
Reactions: DB Cooper
3.70 star(s) 21 Votes