pedro313

Jan 14, 2020
how can i fuck both the futa and the women at the same time?? i use the girl to fuck the futa and the boy to fuck the women but what now ? nothing happens... last door remains closed ... help ?

Reactions: mt510

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
how can i fuck both the futa and the women at the same time?? i use the girl to fuck the futa and the boy to fuck the women but what now ? nothing happens... last door remains closed ... help ?
Start the sex scene with one of the characters (don't end it, just let it run), press the "C" button to switch to the other character and start their sex scene. The door should now be open.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Start the sex scene with one of the characters (don't end it, just let it run), press the "C" button to switch to the other character and start their sex scene. The door should now be open.
Damn. Capcom must be proud, thats the type of weird solution that fits in a resident evil game, especailly since its not said anywhere that you can change with c :p

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I fucking love these little games. Is there any other game like these?
Meet and Fuck games, Roninsong, Nikraria does short-form VNs, Creambee, 3DGspot does short videos/interactives. There are plently of things along these lines. If you like a point-and-click adventure, but more long-form game, Adventures of Willy D is good (it's like 20GB though).

Kahos

Apr 12, 2020
Could somone, please, give us a nopy or mega link for windows 64bits ?

I tried to download the "Fuckerman collection v1.3" file with other site but there is only the MAC version or the 34 bits version:cry:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 21 Votes