StylishBossu

Jan 20, 2020
What are you even talking about??? It literally says "Preview" when I'm in the game (When I go near the mermaid and the two girls in the bedroom of the yacht) and also the title is Summer Time Preview
Download the game from my link, its the full release as Olegowsom said. If you downloaded from the first page you have the demo version.

StylishBossu

Jan 20, 2020
Can you provide a 64 Bit version as well?
The 32 Bit version doesnt even start on my laptop
Sorry I only found 32bit version.
You can check this:
This post is for his Villa game but he mentions that if windows game doesn't launch you can try installing UE4PrereqSetup_x64 or 86.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bluefox23

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
Can you provide a 64 Bit version as well?
The 32 Bit version doesnt even start on my laptop
Installing it in your Windows Program Files (x86) folder might help. Not exactly sure why you can't run it. I have a 64 bit laptop and I'm able to run the 32 bit version perfectly fine from a folder on my Desktop. Do you have administrative privileges when you use your Windows laptop?

Bluefox23

Oct 21, 2018
Sorry I only found 32bit version.
You can check this:
This post is for his Villa game but he mentions that if windows game doesn't launch you can try installing UE4PrereqSetup_x64 or 86.
Thanks anyway. I kinda hoped you're a Patron. I'll share if I find help

Reactions: StylishBossu

Bluefox23

Oct 21, 2018
Installing it in your Windows Program Files (x86) folder might help. Not exactly sure why you can't run it. I have a 64 bit laptop and I'm able to run the 32 bit version perfectly fine from a folder on my Desktop. Do you have administrative privileges when you use your Windows laptop?
I've put in my Program files (x86) but still the same mistake. Perhaps you can read anything useful from the prompt.

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
I've put in my Program files (x86) but still the same mistake. Perhaps you can read anything useful from the prompt.
It appears you might need do some Windows Updates. It's an error with Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library. Maybe you need an update for it or uninstall it and reinstall to the latest version.

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes