Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
Is that the "collection version" has all of the chapter? Sorry i just want to start playing this game but i don't know which one should i download. If that collection version has all of the contain, why the size a bit small if combine all of the chapter. Or do i need to install all of the chapter and paste at one folder?

Last edited:

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
OP says update to collection.
but the new levels are locked
1631645815008.png

oh... nvm i have to complete the previous lvl. that sucks cuz i already played these.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
this game is very buggy.. got stuck in pretty much every one of the last games twice.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
OP says update to collection.
but the new levels are locked
View attachment 1404919

oh... nvm i have to complete the previous lvl. that sucks cuz i already played these.
the problem you had why they were locked is because they were just added to the collection before that they were separate downloads and Jingle balls had an update there's a new girl and item in it

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
I tried them all and they worked look at the op I included some files that you need the only bug in the collection is the one I mentioned
actually no i got stuck in the last 4 games.
Usually after a sex scene or when using an item.
In Jingle Balls for example after having sex with the Deer i couldn't use the sleigh again to exit and if i went to the door the game gave me a black screen.
In the Cumpusy game after giving the hotdog to the receptionist both of my characters couldn't move with WASD.
In the disco game i accidentally double tapped E to enter a room and couldn't move anymore.
etc...
but after restarting the levels once or twice i was able to finish them all.

The gallery works fine btw. Didn't have any issues with it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
In Jingle Balls for example after having sex with the Deer i couldn't use the sleigh again to exit and if i went to the door the game gave me a black screen.
In the Cumpusy game after giving the hotdog to the receptionist both of my characters couldn't move with WASD.
In the disco game i accidentally double tapped E to enter a room and couldn't move anymore.
etc...

really weird I never had issues with the games maybe it's those bugs that only some people get and some don't

Apr 8, 2018
etc...

My game skipped from gas station to jingle balls. Then when I restarted midway through the amazon one it glitched out and showed just the magic hut background.

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes