WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
Has anyone else got this shit issue? I can play fuckerman games on browser flawlessly but bunch of prolems are coming out from the ones downloaded. Seriously guys, what sort of a graphic feature can a 2d game require?
1637535670360.png
Does any of you know the solution? Coz my current operating system is not able to upgrade the driver.

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
These games are sort of silly in the good kind of way.
Haven't seen the furry or futa content yet though. Puzzles are sort of fun

Apr 8, 2018
would love for him to bring that back.
I also think he should maybe make a version where fucker-girl could grow a dick. He's had some "magic" in his game before. The love potion in Amazon, the spooky magic of Lady D's mansion. It would be a lot more work making it so both fuckerman and fuckergirl can fuck females and futas but it'd add more quality to it. Instead of having to go with both and check which can fuck who- have it so both can fuck all. Idk, maybe I'm just greedy. (and horny)

Reactions: 2B NieR

macky22

Jan 31, 2018
I also think he should maybe make a version where fucker-girl could grow a dick. He's had some "magic" in his game before. The love potion in Amazon, the spooky magic of Lady D's mansion. It would be a lot more work making it so both fuckerman and fuckergirl can fuck females and futas but it'd add more quality to it. Instead of having to go with both and check which can fuck who- have it so both can fuck all. Idk, maybe I'm just greedy. (and horny)
Great idea, but I'm sure Bambook will never hear it from here.

Btw, found the secret animation, it was the sexiest one in the game imho

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames
Apr 8, 2018
Great idea, but I'm sure Bambook will never hear it from here.

Btw, found the secret animation, it was the sexiest one in the game imho
Oh! I found it, once you get the bandit handcuffed you can go back into the house and the futa will ask for help to get "revenge", epic thresome!

Last edited:
Reactions: DB Cooper

macky22

Jan 31, 2018
Walkthrough: For Wild Breast
-Grab Alcohol and Blow Torch from saloon
-Combine both
-Visit the bank and the sheriff until she gets robbed
-Use blowtorch on barrel for axe
-Use axe on wall
-Get arrested
-Come back to bank grab saw
-Grab bottle from ground outside bank
-Smash on prison window
-Go inside sheriff’s place and grab tnt and detonator
-Combine both
-Blow up rock
-Go inside grab money
-Grab rope outside house
-Bring money back to sheriff
-Grab key from behind sheriffs desk as girl, use on gate by bull, use rope on bull, use saw on water tower
-Grab handcuffs from sheriffs desk as guy
-Go back to the house where the money was, use handcuffs on robber
-Fuck her and get a handle, use it on the bridge
-Talk to sheriff you get money
-Use money on ticket stand
-Use ticket on bar wench
-Train outta there
You forgot that after you handcuffed the robber, you should get back into the house and talk to the dickgirl to get another scene.

Subraumer

May 15, 2018
So am I getting that right? The Wildbreast 0.2 version and Jingle Balls Blitz are both older versions with 1 or 2 new scenes added? Damn I was so excited..

Azekiel

May 19, 2018
For anyone who played all the games is there any male on futa or futa on male scene? Only one I can think of is from the train one
Any similar artists do you know? I like how he draws but I'm more into futa characters and he doesn't do them as often as I'd like

• Thinking Face

clamp360

Apr 29, 2020
For anyone who played all the games is there any male on futa or futa on male scene? Only one I can think of is from the train one
Any similar artists do you know? I like how he draws but I'm more into futa characters and he doesn't do them as often as I'd like
There's a few scenes where a male fucks a futa, none at all where a futa fucks a male.

latrop16

May 12, 2018
I love this games, but I find it lucks of animations.
Just for example, I really would like to fuck this bandit chick in Wild Breast, but there is only a blowjob animation.
Also, gallery has no sounds and it's a bit weird, how you have to hover the mouse over animations to lighten them.

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes