NoSimpZone

Nov 4, 2018
the last scene is imo one of the best so far of all fuckerman games(the rest were pretty subpar tho), but only having 4 girls to fuck sucks, ig ill just wait till next release.

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

galewis2346

Apr 27, 2017
Hopefully he makes a big one, like a small town, castle, cruise ship, amusement park, ect.
I did like the villa one where the one monster had two scenes. Having one game where some characters after you done progressing with them they have scenes with other characters.

Though it be a neat idea to mix some mechanics from Elean champion of lust where the two characters slowly corrupt a town.

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...are those full games, or the developer is releasing further versions, like 0.2, 0.3 and so on?
Thanks for your answers...

Roman DeVil

Sep 18, 2017
...guys... how can I stop Fuckerman fucking a girl? I'm stuck in a doggystyle with a girl (non that I dislike it, lol...) and I can't go on with my quest!
Thank you...

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
...guys... how can I stop Fuckerman fucking a girl? I'm stuck in a doggystyle with a girl (non that I dislike it, lol...) and I can't go on with my quest!
Thank you...
isn't there a button (blue button with a white square) on the bottom of the screen?

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes