SurvivalR

Feb 13, 2023
idk why, but the newer games have become very lacking in content.
The art and animations are good, but it takes way too long for so little content imo.
i feel like its short and has very little content, i remember some levels having twice as many sex scenes

Reactions: Foolsbane

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Beat it and some good animations, can't wait for the full with both Fuckerman and Fuckergirl. I hope he adds more gals for both versions.

Reactions: FrostBurn1

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Hi, Wondered if anyone can help me, as I am physically stuck at the same point (cannot move the characters).

This has happened twice now at the same point, so not sure what to do.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At this point as soon as I collect the key, both characters will not move. Any ideas?

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I still cannot move after several attempts of restarting over and over. Both characters will not move at all, I can switch between them but not move. If I try to drag the key anywhere it doesnt do anything.

(Villa)

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
No i was able to solve it. The key for the door is in the cell, and there is a safe in the door that is what the code is for.
I already have the key, as I showed, I just cannot use it.

Its a game bug, if the wrong character collects it, it locks the game up.

See, Sorted...

1717770059421.png

Last edited:
Reactions: DevSteve

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Just for the struggling few, there are a few niggles with the various episodes where you can get stuck, but it is inconsistent.

For example sometimes the MC will dissappear, or the other characters can block your path, it can be very random.

So just restart the episode and you should be OK, rather than just give up. An episode might take three attempts to bypass a bug even if you do the same thing fine over and over, you will managed to get it to work and complete each one.

It's just annoying as people blame you for being dumb, but in actual fact there are issues here and there.

Good fun otherwise..

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Walkthroughs:

Collection 1

Just on this, if you put the wood in the stove first, (before collecting the matches) you wont be able to complete the game. You can do everything and still light the fire, but it wont trigger the end level progress unless you have the matches first.

3.70 star(s) 21 Votes