DevSteve

Sep 18, 2021
I think reviews should not be permitted on incomplete games.

People write and read information that is often outdated, way off the latest releases and give a totally wrong perspective.

So I base my opinions on the OP and last 2 releases if it's worth playing or trying out.

Collections should not have reviews, as they ideally should have reviews on each single item.. IMHO. Unless every item in the collection is complete and there are no ongoing additions.
Good. At least it will be accurate. Twit.

Agreed. I see no value people writing reviews until its completed. Im for people posting comments ect as the game develops, but theres no value posting a review on an unfinished item. I'd rather have accurate reviews with less of them, than thousands of fake reviews all trolling about something not even completed.

Reactions: IXL

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Agreed. I see no value people writing reviews until its completed. Im for people posting comments ect as the game develops, but theres no value posting a review on an unfinished item. I'd rather have accurate reviews with less of them, than thousands of fake reviews all trolling about something not even completed.
I'll say that reading reviews is far more convenient than digging through a thread, especially in case of long ones, where people get much more into the technicalities, updates or asking how to do something. It would also hurt long running games, and I don't mean milking, but games that do genuinely have long/indefinite development with proper content updates.
The argument is definitely there about reviews becoming irrelevant over time, and there perhaps could me some kind of system about that, but either way restricting reviews to completed games wouldn't be in any way a straight good decision.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
I don't like reviews because I don't like people being critical of the stuff I jerk off to

:FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: IXL

xyzaxis

Jul 9, 2017
Collections should not have reviews, as they ideally should have reviews on each single item.. IMHO. Unless every item in the collection is complete and there are no ongoing additions.
I'm pretty sure the reviews are relevant for the next 10 years because Bambook only updates a "game" once, so he gets the chance to churn out another slop clone faster and consider it a new game. GTvseIobMAE1Kiw.jpg

Omaker

Feb 13, 2023
I'm pretty sure the reviews are relevant for the next 10 years because Bambook only updates a "game" once, so he gets the chance to churn out another slop clone faster and consider it a new game. View attachment 3888530
i feel like out of all the other games on this site bambook has the highest consistency and quality

especially since theyve been consistent on 1 new level every 3-4 months

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
i feel like out of all the other games on this site bambook has the highest consistency and quality

especially since theyve been consistent on 1 new level every 3-4 months
When you think about it, you're not wrong on that.

3.70 star(s) 22 Votes