Collection Video FuhRee Collection [2022-05-08] [FuhRee]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Jameshd

Oct 15, 2018
Im glad my boy Kevin fucking bitches in space but I'm mad Bev got somewhat of a happy ending, especially since she was cheating long before she got that pic of Kev with the two prostitutes smh lol I hope she gets abducted and gets to see Kevin having a foursome with alien bitches, knowing her slutty ass she would probably try to join in lmao
Man.....you are defending him too much. Its better if Bev is forgotten. If the creator dont mention her, neither we should

Apr 19, 2018
NTR Theory: Kevin will prove to be inefficient at procreating. Some unexpected deus ex machina type of thing. They will then realize they made a mistake in their analysis of Earthlings. Another male is selected and brought on board.

Brian. :ROFLMAO:

Muffinman504

Mar 24, 2018
NTR Theory: Kevin will prove to be inefficient at procreating. Some unexpected deus ex machina type of thing. They will then realize they made a mistake in their analysis of Earthlings. Another male is selected and brought on board.

Brian. :ROFLMAO:
Brian is dead tho lol Kevin popped his ass

Muffinman504

Mar 24, 2018
Man.....you are defending him too much. Its better if Bev is forgotten. If the creator dont mention her, neither we should
Im not defending him lmao they literally drugged him and raped the guy. & Bev has been there from the beginning and she got thicker towards the end so I dont think he'll just get rid of her

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Im not defending him lmao they literally drugged him and raped the guy. & Bev has been there from the beginning and she got thicker towards the end so I dont think he'll just get rid of her
Yeah we might see Kevin and Bev reunion soon but i am hoping when that happen Kevin will be showing having three wives, and yeah i feel Bev got off a bit easily for her.

Reactions: Muffinman504

O'jisan

Oct 9, 2018
I'm almost certain he's done. I was a subscriber and just ended my subscription last month. He hasn't responded to anyone's questions in the last three months at least. Most questions were, "are you still out there?" He may return, but at this juncture, until he makes an announcement of sorts ... who knows? Thanks for the memories.

Apr 19, 2018
Fuhree has been doing this for years. I've been following/stalking this renowned artist for a long time, before bovine gentlewomen were as mainstream as they are now, longer than I've been on this forum, even longer than F95 has existed. Around a decade ago, he would go missing ( from some other website, named "Naughty Machinima" ) and come back months later without any explanations.

His recent stint on Patreon is actually the most regular I've ever seen - well, in "Fuhree time measures" that is. You see, some believe Fuhree is some kind of extradimensional being and thus time doesn't have the same meaning to him than for us ( ex: a week to you may be a minute for Fuhree ). I would not hold my breathe for a Fuhree return, but I reckon he shall return at some point, like a hero arrives at the right moment to stop a cataclysm. Fear not. But yes, it was a wise choice to lay off the subscription for now.

O'jisan

Oct 9, 2018
Fuhree has been doing this for years. I've been following/stalking this renowned artist for a long time, before bovine gentlewomen were as mainstream as they are now, longer than I've been on this forum, even longer than F95 has existed. Around a decade ago, he would go missing ( from some other website, named "Naughty Machinima" ) and come back months later without any explanations.

His recent stint on Patreon is actually the most regular I've ever seen - well, in "Fuhree time measures" that is. You see, some believe Fuhree is some kind of extradimensional being and thus time doesn't have the same meaning to him than for us ( ex: a week to you may be a minute for Fuhree ). I would not hold my breathe for a Fuhree return, but I reckon he shall return at some point, like a hero arrives at the right moment to stop a cataclysm. Fear not. But yes, it was a wise choice to lay off the subscription for now.
Maybe he'll be a hero and run for President in 2024? That might prevent a cataclysm ...?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Josephine_fx
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes