Alithini Istoria

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
Another blog post after nearly two weeks of silence.

tl;dr: Talking briefly about Chapters 5 and 6 since the next update will feature both. The main reason is because content just flows better from one into the next rather than abruptly stopping after Chapter 5 and being left with too many loose ends (especially for side characters).

Alithini Istoria

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
Great game so far, love the writing and slow pace. Only 3 patrons is really sad. I wish you good luck in the future.
Thank you! I didn't see your post before, otherwise I would have replied sooner. I appreciate the support.

tl;dr: The next update is delayed until Thursday. Here are the pictures from the blog post.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kingvlad

Alithini Istoria

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
Hi everyone. The new chapter is out and I'm just waiting for the OP to be updated. If you'd like to get started, here are the download links:
I've refrained from uploading Android links because of an issue with naming your character in the last version. If you still *need* an Android version, then just let me know and I will get it ready regardless.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Full Stride [Ch. 5] [Alithini Istoria] win (621 MB rar source)

76 MB rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Alithini Istoria

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
1download
i get all chapters?
Correct.

Edit: I noticed the compressed version was added to the OP. Could whoever has editing privileges please remove the Chapter 4 links for Android? They have an issue for new players.
Also, please add "interracial" to the tags, and the following to the changelog:
Thank you!

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Really liking the game. Gonna add a small pledge in a bit.

Only nitpick I have is the standard Illusion cock is kinda boring. If you decide to change it at some point, Hong Fire's forum has a bunch of mods.

:p

Reactions: Alithini Istoria

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Really liking the game. Gonna add a small pledge in a bit.

Only nitpick I have is the standard Illusion cock is kinda boring. If you decide to change it at some point, Hong Fire's forum has a bunch of mods.

:p
Yeah, the cylinder cock is just... ugh.

Now that I think of it, the fact that it would be (auto)pixelated in Japan is probably the reason why they barely put any effort into modeling it.

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
It is a good game. I am not too happy about the honey select (i guess) graphics. The colours are just bad, and I had just too much of it (and yeah, the cock of cylinderness...). But dev did a good job on creating an interesting, sexy variety of girls and women.
I like the way the story goes, how people are introduced and how the plenty sex is just right in the setting. A few times it got too wordy for me, but still very ok. The antagonist in residence is maybe too hateable and too douche.

So, I'll be happy to get more of it.

Alithini Istoria

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
I've tried looking for a good mod for the dick, but the only thing I found that looks good has its colour locked (so I can't match the skin tone to the MC). I'll take another look and see if I missed something.

Edit: Got something. Don't open the spoiler unless you want an eyeful of dick.

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Another great update, your story is very simple but believable at the same time. The endgame does seem to be falling into place even if it's a ways off. Maybe I can just see a few steps ahead. I wonder if you're intending farther down doing multiple endings somehow?

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'm interested in Gloria, Renna, Leanna, Bailey, and Britt.
I've got Bailey and Britt so far, and I think I'm on the good side of Gloria and Leanna.
Do I need to not sleep with Selina after the dinner date to pursue Renna in the future?

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I'm interested in Gloria, Renna, Leanna, Bailey, and Britt.
I've got Bailey and Britt so far, and I think I'm on the good side of Gloria and Leanna.
Do I need to not sleep with Selina after the dinner date to pursue Renna in the future?
Certain things are unavoidable because they are related to the story, Selina is one of them. Just like not being in any kind of situation with Gloria is probably one to. There are reasons for that. Gloria, Renna and a few others are clearly more of the "Girlfriend" category. Where as others that the MC has slept with are more in it for the casual encounters, like Britt and Lindsay.

Our character is not currently looking for love, he's looking for casual sex so the girls that would at the top of his list for an actual girlfriend are the ones we've stayed away from due to the game's narration.

Alithini Istoria

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
I wonder if you're intending farther down doing multiple endings somehow?
Multiple endings, but not all occurring at the same time. The romances will branch off the main story at different points in time.
Probably (possibly). Renna's romance is something I'm still considering, but yes, avoid sex with Selina if you're interested in Renna. Sleeping with Selina triggers a flag that I included just in case I'd write about Renna in the future.

Reactions: Skylaroo
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes