• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Sep 12, 2021
This "game" was a lot better than I expected. I came for the PLOT, but ended up staying for the plot. I'd call it the Highschool DXD of Nukiges. Both focus on the breasts and both weave a better yarn than you'd give them credit for. The story doesn't stray away from the typical tropes: an apparently incompetent MC with a heart of gold and a special hidden power, a benevolent king, an evil vizier, etc., but all of the character archetypes are well written and bring the story to life. Ironically one of the downsides was that the sex scenes sometimes got in the way of the plot. There were times where I genuinely wanted to find out more about the story only for it to be interrupted by a sex scene. I think the strict focus on breasts might have contributed to the feeling of samey-ness. I'd have offered a bit more variety might have alleviated this issue, but oh well.

My favorite girl was Gladys. I was disappointed that she didn't get her own path, but at least she gets one in Gaiden. Story-wise I liked Isis' path the most. Without giving anything away, it managed to create a sense of genuine tension and dread that had me at the edge of my seat. I found that it also had the best and most believable romantic development out of all of them. A well done tsundere.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
This "game" was a lot better than I expected. I came for the PLOT, but ended up staying for the plot. I'd call it the Highschool DXD of Nukiges. Both focus on the breasts and both weave a better yarn than you'd give them credit for. The story doesn't stray away from the typical tropes: an apparently incompetent MC with a heart of gold and a special hidden power, a benevolent king, an evil vizier, etc., but all of the character archetypes are well written and bring the story to life. Ironically one of the downsides was that the sex scenes sometimes got in the way of the plot. There were times where I genuinely wanted to find out more about the story only for it to be interrupted by a sex scene. I think the strict focus on breasts might have contributed to the feeling of samey-ness. I'd have offered a bit more variety might have alleviated this issue, but oh well.

My favorite girl was Gladys. I was disappointed that she didn't get her own path, but at least she gets one in Gaiden. Story-wise I liked Isis' path the most. Without giving anything away, it managed to create a sense of genuine tension and dread that had me at the edge of my seat. I found that it also had the best and most believable romantic development out of all of them. A well done tsundere.
Word for word the review I would have written!

PLOT? Check.
PLOT OVER SCENES? Check.
MORE GLADYS? Check.
IRIS BEST GIRL? Check.

BEST JAP VN? Kinda yeah. Well... On par with Funbag Fantasy 2, but FF2 DOES have Zebia, so...

Reactions: metallicaphil

Aeoex

Aug 24, 2021
View attachment 271

Overview:
Lute Hende is a recent graduate of the Edellant Kingdom’s Knight Academy. Unfortunately, due to his not being a very good fighter Lute graduated last in his class and is generally regarded as a good for nothing by his peers and teachers. As a result he’s assigned to the backwater border town of Boan, where they believe he’ll remain largely out of sight and out of mind. However, an encounter with a beatiful and deadly succubus will lead him to uncovering a conspiracy against the crown. Dealing with this will only be the first step in Lute’s rise not only amongst his fellow knights but eventually into the upper ranks of the kingdom itself.​

Thread Updated: 2016-Sept-23
Released: 2016-Sept-9
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Developer / Publisher: Waffle / MangaGamer
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
(patch is already included)

MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Thanks for the patch @pedro

View attachment 237800 View attachment 237801 View attachment 237802 View attachment 237803 View attachment 237804
the links dont work would someone reupload ?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I mean yeah I know there is sex in the game but the main thing is about boobs, right? I wanted to know if the sequels are like this one or not?
It's ALL sex, boobs are only mentioned because everyone has massive tits.

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
Does this game have much for impregnation and pregnancy content? VNDB says the girls have pregnant sex scenes but that might be for the sequels.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes