Oppailance

Feb 26, 2018
Sorry to ruin your hope, but only Darksiders "deal" with these type of games, if anything. If you mean Codex, Plaza, Razor etc.. then most likely they'll never bother crack/buy this game. They're more for AAA games and indie's one, rather than VN's and Nukige's.
Ya, I meant Darksiders. Got a wee bit optimistic and went all plural. +_+

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
it's actually on this site

does anyone have an premium on there that they can use to upload quickly to here?

Reactions: dussalant

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
it's actually on this site

does anyone have an premium on there that they can use to upload quickly to here?
From ErogeDownload, I don't think so. Someone must download each file from that host and then upload them - or the entire game - on MEGA or something. Or if any of you are willing to wait for a couple of days, surely that will pop-up on other sites that have access to MEGA. Or site that we can use through our uploader without a problem.

But I guess that someone here that wanted this game so badly, is already downloading it. Or maybe he already done that and he is currently uploading it xD

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I'm downloading the game right now(with slow speed) if it's all correct then i'am gonna upload to mega, gdrive and workupload.

snesfan

Mar 30, 2018
Don't worry, I'm on it. Just signed up for 7 day membership so I can get this bitch done in less than a half hour. I'll have everything up after that, hopefully (also posting this for the 3-post limit).

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Don't worry, I'm on it. Just signed up for 7 day membership so I can get this bitch done in less than a half hour. I'll have everything up after that, hopefully (also posting this for the 3-post limit).
aww you didn't need to do that I'm downloading it from erogedownload...I'll post a link once I uploaded it to mega.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
From ErogeDownload, I don't think so. Someone must download each file from that host and then upload them - or the entire game - on MEGA or something. Or if any of you are willing to wait for a couple of days, surely that will pop-up on other sites that have access to MEGA. Or site that we can use through our uploader without a problem.

But I guess that someone here that wanted this game so badly, is already downloading it. Or maybe he already done that and he is currently uploading it XD
Yeah, I'm downloading it now slowly... Just asked incase someone else could do it fast!

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
I'm not really into vanilla eroges but i can't resist those boobs.
thanks for the upload

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
bah somebody else upload it i'm only getting 500 kbs a sec on mega right now:FeelsBadMan:

inflmara

Jun 1, 2017
I don't like the translation, why did they use old English

"If thou wert my nephew's magician not" = if you were not my nephew's magician

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes