King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 82583

Overview:
Set two years after the events of Kyonyuu Fantasy’s true ending, the kingdom of Edellant has prospered under the reign of King Lute and his harem. However outside forces throughout the continent aren’t sure what to make of this new king and each have their own plots concerning him. The neighboring realm of Ringobalt is just looking for a justifiable excuse to pick a fight with its neighbor in retaliation for a certain occurrence at the end of KF, the churchmen of Bakachin are livid at Lute’s marriage to a monster and seek a way to discredit both him and Shamshel, and the kingdom of Fronce is trying to figure whether to regard Lute as a potential ally or enemy.

Title: Kyonyuu Fantasy Gaiden
Ailias: Honeydew Fantasy Gaiden
Original Title: 巨乳ファンタジー外伝
Prequel:
VNDB: /
Homepage:
VN length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Release date: 25/02/2011 JP - 29/03/2018 EN
Developer/Publisher: Waffle/MangaGamer
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voice: Japanese

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

- -

View attachment 83526 View attachment 83527 View attachment 83528 View attachment 83529 View attachment 83530 View attachment 82576 View attachment 82577 View attachment 82578 View attachment 82579 View attachment 82580
is this another version of the game?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
It's an sequel/sidestory to the Kyonyuu Fantasy/Funbag Fantasy(1)
always wanted to play the second version of this thx :D this is one of my favorite hentais that was a video game :D

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
I manage to download it and after i click on the crown i got this:
456464.JPG

ps: the first game opens without a problem so i don't know what's the problem!!!

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Why am I missing some scenes and CG, there only three times to choose. I'm missing Emeralia and two for Nellis and one others

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Wha... How did I miss this thread?
For someone who spends so much time on this site I sure do miss a lot. :confused:

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
are you telling me it had more endings?

but seriously... this game needs more queens with ample plots of lands, more assasins and more funbags
The First Funbag Fantasy game has many endings with every girls and two endings in the Kings Palace i think

Here is a link of the walktrough/routes

Reactions: ponyguy

oogabooga

Mar 6, 2017
This game...
Despite the candid approach and facade as a fapfest, this game's story is so surprisingly deep and well thought out that it blew my mind.

Reactions: vrosh

digitall

May 25, 2017
Will Edelland reign supreme? Will Lute increase his harem? Will he ever unlock his true potential? Find out on the next Funbag Fantasy G2(Shout out to anyone who doesn't completely hate DBGT)

Reactions: brynhildr

Nauky

Jan 16, 2018
I have an error "unable to load text.dll", but the game is run just fine except half of the text is out of the textbox..

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes