Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
TFW you can't even spell Shamsiel right.

I mean...that's supposed to be your favorite character, literally the 'only reason' you downloaded this into your computer.

digitall

May 25, 2017
To be fair if it weren't for the voice actors I would have no idea how to pronounce their names. I still call Lute, Ryuuto. And Motaire, Motel

Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
English is not my first language but it seems that this version have a lot grammar errors no ?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I had to stop playing.

Lute in the first was a bit dumb on the surface but underneath he was clued up enough, just laid back.

In this all the character growth from the original is gone and he's a complete fucking idiot. He had normal conversations with people in the first, especially the general, now it's just boobs. While he did think about them all the time they weren't in every conversation like this one.

It was funny for 10 minutes but that's all he talks about now. It's like a completely different character. I enjoyed the first one, this one was complete garbage.

Last edited:

digitall

May 25, 2017
I had to stop playing.

Lute in the first was a bit dumb on the surface but underneath he was clued up enough, just laid back.

In this all the character growth from the original is gone and he's a complete fucking idiot. He had normal conversations with people in the first, especially the general, now it's just boobs. While he did think about them all the time they weren't in every conversation like this one.

It was funny for 10 minutes but that's all he talks about now. It's like a completely different character. I enjoyed the first one, this one was complete garbage.

Here's hoping funbag fantasy Gaiden 2 and 2 after are translated and have good staff

Reactions: Kalrotix

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I had to stop playing.

Yeah...but even in the first one he knew things he shouldn't.

Just keep in mind he has a big halo around him protecting him from all harm.

I think they tried and failed to shift the focus from Lute to the girls.

Reactions: Kalrotix

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Only 2 of the girls come out of this better than they did in the first and that's Gladys who was missing for the most of the original and Shamsiel who's pretty much the main focus of both.

The biggest downside was the lack of Isis. She was there but after playing such a big part of the first she kind of fades into the background after the first quarter. She gets one night to herself and then you barely see her again.

I just can't get over how badly Lute was screwed over in this. The problem is it gets hard to read when everything is boobs. Take the first one, he has enough common sense to know arresting the generals was a bad idea and knew enough about tactics to put them in the right places to suit them, in this game he'd just scream "boobs" and start drooling.

It's more a disappointment than anything though. The first game was surprisingly good. I didn't think i'd enjoy it but it was entertaining and I enjoyed it from start to finish. I expected more of that but it was weaker in every aspect apart from Gladys and Sham.

Emeralia is a lot better in this one too. She didn't get enough screen time in the first one after she was saved so it's nice to see her now she's opened up a bit.

I can understand them wanting to shift focus over to the girls, they are what we came to see, but they could have done that without making Lute so one dimensional.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes