Ms. No Mercy

May 23, 2018
Is there a translation for the sequel of this game? There is one called Kyonyuu Fantasy Gaiden 2 which is the continuation of this. so please reply if there is a translation!

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Is there a translation for the sequel of this game? There is one called Kyonyuu Fantasy Gaiden 2 which is the continuation of this. so please reply if there is a translation!
Nope no Translation yet.

English
TBA18+

vualtdragon

Oct 28, 2018
Nope no Translation yet.

English
TBA18+
this from their twitter
Funbag Fantasy: Sideboob Story 2, AKA Secret Project #7, is out of beta and we're now finalizing the release build!

6:42 PM · Nov 22, 2019.
im going on a guess. pre order are going be March or April

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
this from their twitter
Funbag Fantasy: Sideboob Story 2, AKA Secret Project #7, is out of beta and we're now finalizing the release build!

tba. also TBA. tba is sometimes written in announcements to indicate that something such as the place where something will happen or the people who will take part is not yet known and will be announced at a later date. tba is an abbreviation for 'to be announced'.

vualtdragon

Oct 28, 2018
this from their twitter

called it for a march release

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Hey guys having some really WEIRD instances of word wrap not working on this game despite it working before. Going to try and redownload maybe that will fix. But the games lines are just .. going off into the wild blue yonder for me right now. Did anyone else have this issue? And if so how did you fix it? I'm getting an error msg failed to load text.dll which I suspect is the culprit. But so far I've been unable to fix it.

FIXED : You need to move the text.dll from the extensions subfolder into the games root directory. I noticed someone above might also have the same thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: bllahbllub
Dec 9, 2017
This has nothing to do with the game but it took me way too long to realize that the desktop icon was a crown. I would look at it and look at it and never see what it what supposed to be. Then I finally saw the crown tonight. I'm not sure why they went with a crown for the icon instead of a little chibi girl on a boob like the other 3 titles.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
This has nothing to do with the game but it took me way too long to realize that the desktop icon was a crown. I would look at it and look at it and never see what it what supposed to be. Then I finally saw the crown tonight. I'm not sure why they went with a crown for the icon instead of a little chibi girl on a boob like the other 3 titles.
I don't know about Funbag Fantasy 1's icon, but release wise this came out 2nd, so they might have not come up with what you're referring by this time

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes