Who's your least favorite / most hated girl at the moment (V0.5)

• Ladira

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Lin

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • Pirlia

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • Rachel

Votes: 7 5.5%
  • Sabrina

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • Saefia

Votes: 16 12.6%
  • Sarlé

Votes: 12 9.4%
  • Zoela

Votes: 15 11.8%
  • (Annica)

Votes: 14 11.0%

• Total voters

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Funkelregen-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
will this game have a harem path and will it get an VN mode?
Harem probably, but it looks like the MC is going to be competing against the orange haired girl for who fucks the entire crew first. FYI - she's up 1-0 (don't know if anything changes in the latter part of the update, though. I dipped after her explanation of how she got the white haired chick to have sex with her. Felt a little too close for comfort, if you get my drift.)

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Harem probably, but it looks like the MC is going to be competing against the orange haired girl for who fucks the entire crew first. FYI - she's up 1-0 (don't know if anything changes in the latter part of the update, though. I dipped after her explanation of how she got the white haired chick to have sex with her. Felt a little too close for comfort, if you get my drift.)
cool female NTR :cautious:, well better now then later

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Hehe like the designs.
Now, how do we raise affection and how do I talk for a quest to the girl whose cat's fate we decided (sad moment guess can't be avoided)?

Janamus Sura

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
Hehe like the designs.
Now, how do we raise affection and how do I talk for a quest to the girl whose cat's fate we decided (sad moment guess can't be avoided)?
To resolve the Rachel-Tantrum-thing, just wait a few days (quest line "Sleepy Troubles"). For raising affection you need to be more specific, but I'm guessing you're referring to Sabrina. The fourth point, you're probably missing, is hidden inside the quest you need Rachel for. (Just make sure to let Sabrina deal the final blow...)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MD27

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
As much as I love deep lore, the sandbox is getting in the way of things. Having to constantly look at the event log to see what I need to do next and then some quests having to guess when they will be in what rooms gets grating. This also includes things like having to build rep with Lintar which it doesn't tell you at first how.

If it must be non linear then I would recommend adding a way to bypass the random extra clicking to get to the next event. I can't remember what game I played but it had a simple list of the characters you can pick from to continue their story.

Reactions: ArhraCole

Janamus Sura

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
Janamus Sura, Can lesbian content be avoided?.
The one scene with Sarlé and Saefia is quite central and not avoidable.
Apart from that, there aren't any other lesbian scenes from then on as of version 0.3.
If you want to avoid lesbian content in the future, I'd advise you not to follow Saefia around, when she whoring around the ship...

• Angry
Reactions: Reaper-74

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The one scene with Sarlé and Saefia is quite central and not avoidable.
Apart from that, there aren't any other lesbian scenes from then on as of version 0.3.
I find lesbian sex boring. In scenes with several LIs where the MC participates, I prefer it not to happen. On the other hand, lesbian scenes where the MC doesn't participate can; either not like me at all (scenes between LIs before the MC has a relationship with them, scenes between a LI and a girl who isn't a LI, and similar situations) or find them tolerable, although without liking them and without wanting to see them (scenes between two LIs who are in the MC's harem and with the MC's knowledge and approval).

The truth is that I prefer that I have the chance to avoid the lesbian sex scenes. If not, I usually try to avoid the LIs that have this kind of scenes (Sarlé and Saefina, if I read it well), and since, if I'm not mistaken, we can avoid having a relationship with the LIs (even if it's simply for not advance their paths), is what I will do.

If you want to avoid lesbian content in the future, I'd advise you not to follow Saefia around, when she whoring around the ship...
To me it sounds more like you can skip it and it will happen anyway than it can be avoided, that is, it won't happen. In any case, I don't intend to advance on Saefina's path (nor that of Sarlé) and I hope that by doing so I will at least avoid seeing any lesbian sex scenes.

Janamus Sura

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
I've written a major dev diary over at itch.io. I'd really appreciate it, if you hop over there and give it a read and most importantly, leave a comment. I'd prefer it, if you leave your comments other there at itch.io, but you can also post your replies here in this threat.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
To resolve the Rachel-Tantrum-thing, just wait a few days (quest line "Sleepy Troubles"). For raising affection you need to be more specific, but I'm guessing you're referring to Sabrina. The fourth point, you're probably missing, is hidden inside the quest you need Rachel for. (Just make sure to let Sabrina deal the final blow...)
Any chance you will make the lesbian stuff optional, so that we can choose whether it happens or not? I no longer play any games that force lesbian on us. It's a boring and worn out trope.

Reactions: BlasKyau
3.60 star(s) 7 Votes