Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
The unearned boost of magic knowledge to the MC degrade the story, removing obstacle and progression for the mc, downgrading the stakes and tension of the story. It is disapointing that the dev didn't find a better way to pace the magic progression of the character with the main story progressing.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
FurrHouse [Ch.10] [Chimeros]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

netcov

Dec 22, 2018
Chimeros
Nice update!
I really like the game so far and it gives my major cozy cafe/games from caribdis vibes in terms of quality and world-building (which is a solid 9.9/10).

I have some question tho:

Do you have any kind of roadmap (as in how long do you want to make the game)?

Will you publish at some point a list of songs used in the credits? So far I like the music selection and chapter 10 with the big bad wolf was just a way too funny pick for the scene. Made it hilarious and fun to play through.

Also maybe as an idea if it hasn't been mentioned: Adding something like a notebook / codex of displaying current goals of MC or lore progression to look up characters or factions. The world building so far is superb but the information load is just huge. I think it might enhance the player experience greatly.

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for FurrHouse [Ch.10] [Chimeros] with RiamMar 's Multi-Mod

Download android port Ch.10
| |
(934MB)
(Only tested on emulator, not on phone)

Thanks Riam for amazing mod : Link
Requested by Xyyy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want you can support me here:
*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

Last edited:

Chimeros

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2023
Chimeros
Nice update!
I really like the game so far and it gives my major cozy cafe/games from caribdis vibes in terms of quality and world-building (which is a solid 9.9/10).

I have some question tho:

Do you have any kind of roadmap (as in how long do you want to make the game)?

Will you publish at some point a list of songs used in the credits? So far I like the music selection and chapter 10 with the big bad wolf was just a way too funny pick for the scene. Made it hilarious and fun to play through.

Also maybe as an idea if it hasn't been mentioned: Adding something like a notebook / codex of displaying current goals of MC or lore progression to look up characters or factions. The world building so far is superb but the information load is just huge. I think it might enhance the player experience greatly.
About roadmap:
The next chapters will focus on building relationships with fae (ch.11), sand demons(ch.12), and dark ones (ch.13).

About codex - I planned to add something like in-game wiki with list of the Houses and stuff.
There's also some info about characters in the Furrdeck

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
About roadmap:
The next chapters will focus on building relationships with fae (ch.11), sand demons(ch.12), and dark ones (ch.13).

About codex - I planned to add something like in-game wiki with list of the Houses and stuff.
There's also some info about characters in the Furrdeck
Looked into the apk failing to update at all? Pulled from both Mega and Pixeldrain and neither would update my existing install.

Chimeros

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2023
Looked into the apk failing to update at all? Pulled from both Mega and Pixeldrain and neither would update my existing install.
You can copy the saves manually from \Android\data\furr.house\files\saves and uninstall the previous version
Sorry, I've no idea why android builds don't want to be updated sometimes. I had to reinstall renpy last month, maybe that was a reason.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
You can copy the saves manually from \Android\data\furr.house\files\saves and uninstall the previous version
Sorry, I've no idea why android builds don't want to be updated sometimes. I had to reinstall renpy last month, maybe that was a reason.
I've never had luck pulling saves from the data folder, but I'll give it a shot. I recommend looking into moving the save location for android out of android/data, especially if builds are occasionally not playing nice together.

Eta: and as I suspected android threw a hissy fit and failed to move any of the saves, so they're gone. C'est la vie. Probably wait a bit before retackling this one since I'm at square one again.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes