Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Nah, being obsessed with hymens and being the first thing between a girl's legs is definitely creepy. Most of written history had lots of slavery as well, but does that make slavery okay?
are you trying to argue that the biological drive for virginity is as bad as slavery? or are you trying to refute that what I said is true even today by most people on the planet except the west who propably have the same view you do ie if virginity=slavery=bad.

343689_certified-bruh-moment-tm-54850213.png

Reactions: TKdropemoff

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
are you trying to argue that being a virgin is as bad as slavery? or are you trying to refute that what I said is true even today by most people on the planet except the west who propably have the same view you do ie if virginity=slavery=bad.

View attachment 3736501
Nah, just pointing out to you that just because "most of written history" has thought a certain way, doesn't make it right or is evidence that you are right.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Nah, just pointing out to you that just because "most of written history" has thought a certain way, doesn't make it right or is evidence that you are right.
well actually it does. if most of written history it worked in benefit of society then it is right. if it didnt then it changes as people evolve. so comparing something as a virtuous woman to a slave is a strawman fallacy.

distinquising what is right from what is wrong is basic human morals/ethics.

apologies for my english. not my strongest point.

Reactions: TKdropemoff

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
well actually it does. if most of written history it worked in benefit of society then it is right. if it didnt then it changes as people evolve. so comparing something as a virtuous woman to a slave is a strawman fallacy.

So according to you a women's virtue is = to whether her hymen is intact. Yeah, that makes you and anyone else with your view a creep.

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
Do I have to start over because the saves broke in an update? I tried resuming from a previous save but I get an error each time

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Nah, being obsessed with hymens and being the first thing between a girl's legs is definitely creepy. Most of written history had lots of slavery as well, but does that make slavery okay?
In a game? Of course it is.
Now: we clearly talking about fetishes, and that is always a little bit difficult.

It just surprises me every time that such an easy to deliver fetish is so often ruined by these dildo/torn/whatever tropes.

I'm really curious why that's a thing, because it is present in a lot of games, especially in games that have a large focus on virgins.

At the end of the day I enjoy this game and certainly won't stop playing just because of some fetish that is not properly catered to, even if it would be so easy.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
In a game? Of course it is.
Now: we clearly talking about fetishes, and that is always a little bit difficult.

It just surprises me every time that such an easy to deliver fetish is so often ruined by these dildo/torn/whatever tropes.

I'm really curious why that's a thing, because it is present in a lot of games, especially in games that have a large focus on virgins.

At the end of the day I enjoy this game and certainly won't stop playing just because of some fetish that is not properly catered to, even if it would be so easy.
Why are people grossed out by period blood but not blood from a hymen tearing?

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018

I feel like you could have started and stopped the argument with "Part of the virginity fantasy is experiencing being the girl first in all aspects which includes popping her cherry"

But damn dude, if you didn't just keep digging and digging for the creep factor.

Also to clarify, I'm on neither of your sides. I see reasons why someone would want to experience the hyman stuff, but I also think that every game is basically cookie cutter with virginity, every time it's basically the same thing and I think that a girl already having her cherry popped allows for you to still have the "I'm her first partner" thing while also making the experience a little different from basically every other game/story

Reactions: GamerDaddy
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes