Mod Ren'Py FurrHouse Multi-Mod [Chapter 11][RiamMar]

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
If i delete the mod/ tl folder then new error pop up
Also it's indeed a clean install and not copy/ rewrite over old version

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading the script.
ScriptError: Name ('game/mod/walkthrough/config.rpy', 1725424912, 2) is defined twice, at game/mod/config.rpyc:1 and game/mod/walkthrough/config.rpy:1.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Game\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 359, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Game\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\renpy\main.py", line 455, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\Game\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\renpy\script.py", line 359, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", [ "_ren.py", ".rpy" ], dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\Game\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\renpy\script.py", line 957, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "D:\Game\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\renpy\script.py", line 590, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "D:\Game\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\FurrHouse-Chapter10-pc\renpy\script.py", line 566, in check_name
raise ScriptError("Name %s is defined twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
ScriptError: Name ('game/mod/walkthrough/config.rpy', 1725424912, 2) is defined twice, at game/mod/config.rpyc:1 and game/mod/walkthrough/config.rpy:1.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.3.24061702

Sun Sep 15 03:06:37 2024

I will delete mod folder and download your mod again
I wanted to suggest to delete the mod folder and download the mod again. Then I saw the last line was not the error message anymore. :D

Yes, do that. It seems there's something wrong with that mod folder of yours.
Just did the same. Took the game, deleted the mod folder and redownloaded the mod. No problems on my end. :-/
Don't use any config I might have sent you in the past to replace anything. Just make sure the "mod" folder ends up in the game folder.

Edit: Heyyyyy, the oldest IT trick worked. If it doesn't work, try again. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: kwazi and Fucker289

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Guess the characters needs to be updated missing 3 girls
I just updated the mod and it's 19 characters and all are listed.
I added the latest list to the OP and a numbered version in spoiler tags as well.
Can you tell me which one is missing?

Additional changes to the mod:
  • Dwarven faction points added (not needed yet, but you can gain points now)
  • Option to change "Fleur's Favor" from chapter 5.
    • Explicitly recommending Iliria now, might change depending on how routes for factions develop.
      And therefore
    • Added option to toggle "Fleur's Favor" between Iliria and Ophelia
      (can be done while the choice is shown)
  • If not on Fae Route, it might be hard to impossible to reach 8 Respect in this chapter 11.
    The choice is, plainly, the best option. Scroll back and raise the points via the Mod Menu.
    "Characters" Tab > Political Side

underww

Jul 5, 2020
Choice mod is not working, I found that it works if I change the line number from 178 to 179. (the first choice of the game)

Reactions: RiamMar

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Choice mod is not working, I found that it works if I change the line number from 178 to 179. (the first choice of the game)
Heyo, thanks. Had only tested the current chapter and checker the line numbers of the chapters 9/10.
Will check the whole chapter, since other lines probably moved as well and upload the fixed mod.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: underww

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Updated all lines in chapter 1 and 2. Should work now. If anything else seems to be amiss, please let me know.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
WTF KIS gives me a warning on the gofile.
Not sure about that, looks like one of the usual false positives.
Here's the .

Screenshot 2024-10-12 175512.png

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Very odd, normally do not get that, yet I downloaded it with no warning from mega, go figure.

underww

Jul 5, 2020
Found two wrong line numbers in script.rpy(mod).

652 : { "I think it's fine" : { "[da]" : { _("Devotion") : +1 }, }, },
729 : { "I don't mind it, Mam'selle Bonaparte." : { "[fl]" : { _("Devotion") : +1 }, }, },

652 should be 651
729 should be 719

Others look fine for now. (I didn't do much testing)

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Found two wrong line numbers in script.rpy(mod).

652 : { "I think it's fine" : { "[da]" : { _("Devotion") : +1 }, }, },
729 : { "I don't mind it, Mam'selle Bonaparte." : { "[fl]" : { _("Devotion") : +1 }, }, },

652 should be 651
729 should be 719

Others look fine for now. (I didn't do much testing)
Good gracious almighty spaghetti monster...
That's what you get from having wurst fingers!
dailling-wand.gif

The other lines seem to be fine. Updated and uploaded.

underww

Jul 5, 2020
Ok, I made a quick mod checker python script for this mod and here's my result.

[chapters_3_4.rpy]
[chapters9_10.rpy]
[chapters_11-12.rpy]
[chapter_5_6.rpy]
[chapter_7_8.rpy]
2433 : scene 8story_190 with dissolve
2822 : da "Well, know you have your own."
[script.rpy]
2015 : mj "Didn't you listen to the messages from your parents?"
652 : "I think it's fine":
729 :

Note: I'm not an expert on Python or Renpy.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Ran into an error with the mod in chapter 11. It happens when talking to Hanna. Easy to miss if you've been raising diplomacy. There's seems to be a branch in the dialog depending on your diplomacy score but the branch does not show up as a choice so it's easy to miss if you don't pay attention. Basically to play the role as Hanna's Barbarian your diplomancy score needs to be low (<=3 ?) enough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On another note during the Fae interactions I couldn't find a way through the mod menu to get the lecherous options to resolve positively. Just raising House of Nature respect wasn't enough. There is a "Elaria == Iliria" text in the choice that I have no idea how to interpret or effect.

Reactions: Bradzl

letaonchik

Apr 10, 2021
sorry for bothering, but what do i need to change in mod menu for true result? can't find needed option... tried + fae respect, ili romance, does't help

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Ok, I made a quick mod checker python script for this mod and here's my result.

[chapters_3_4.rpy]
[chapters9_10.rpy]
[chapters_11-12.rpy]
[chapter_5_6.rpy]
[chapter_7_8.rpy]
[script.rpy]
2015 : mj "Didn't you listen to the messages from your parents?"
652 : "I think it's fine":
729 :

Note: I'm not an expert on Python or Renpy.
Some of the lines I actually missed. Hmm, hmm.

Someone offered to code my a PyParser that goes through renpy scripts and actually pre-creates me the skeleton of my mod files, so I just have to add the choices and WT but don't have to care about the content. Can't rewrite line numbers of old scripts, but I usually try to check the last chapter of a game, if there's nothing in the changelog that indicates dramatic story changes in previous chapters.

The script looks good for "not an expert". Will probably play with it a little.

Reactions: underww

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
sorry for bothering, but what do i need to change in mod menu for true result? can't find needed option... tried + fae respect, ili romance, does't help
I think it's under "Your Name". There should be "Fleur's Favor", where you can switch between Iliria and Ophelia.

• Red Heart
Reactions: letaonchik

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Ran into an error with the mod in chapter 11. It happens when talking to Hanna. Easy to miss if you've been raising diplomacy. There's seems to be a branch in the dialog depending on your diplomacy score but the branch does not show up as a choice so it's easy to miss if you don't pay attention. Basically to play the role as Hanna's Barbarian your diplomancy score needs to be low (<=3 ?) enough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think, I forgot to add Hanna's "Orgasm Meter" variable mapping. Will be adding it momentarily. Please check it out, as soon as v5 is uploaded.
And yes, the game gets complex in the last updates. This one specifically. There's no way to balance all the scores to get all the scenes and giving notes on where to save is painful, especially if you need to do it at so many points for so many different cases/variables. We will have to see where the journey goes and at the end I can maybe add a "pick a route choice" for each house and/or stat.

Edit: Updated -> removed "Orgasm Meter" from the walkthrough. To get the scene one needs to take the option for max increase anyway, so I just have the recommendation and MC stats in the WT for that and the follow-up choices.

On another note during the Fae interactions I couldn't find a way through the mod menu to get the lecherous options to resolve positively. Just raising House of Nature respect wasn't enough. There is a "Elaria == Iliria" text in the choice that I have no idea how to interpret or effect.
Ophelia == Iliria?
In a post above, the option is under Characters > "Your player name" > Fleurs Favor.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: HSHS1111 and Tinuss