Mod Ren'Py FurrHouse Multi-Mod [Chapter 11][RiamMar]

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
I think, I forgot to add Hanna's "Orgasm Meter" variable mapping. Will be adding it momentarily. Please check it out, as soon as v5 is uploaded.
And yes, the game gets complex in the last updates. This one specifically. There's no way to balance all the scores to get all the scenes and giving notes on where to save is painful, especially if you need to do it at so many points for so many different cases/variables. We will have to see where the journey goes and at the end I can maybe add a "pick a route choice" for each house and/or stat.

Edit: Updated -> removed "Orgasm Meter" from the walkthrough. To get the scene one needs to take the option for max increase anyway, so I just have the recommendation and MC stats in the WT for that and the follow-up choices.

Ophelia == Iliria?
In a post above, the option is under Characters > "Your player name" > Fleurs Favor.
Tank you for all the effort you put into these <3

Reactions: RiamMar

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
I am confused, what am I supposed to modify here to get the pass.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Click "Mod Menu" and switch to the "Characters" tab. Then find "Fleurs Favor" (one of the first options in the list) and switch it to Iliria.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You mean Ili/Magna 3sum on, that didn't work, but turning Fleurs favor on seems to have worked.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
You mean Ili/Magna 3sum on, that didn't work, but turning Fleurs favor on seems to have worked.
Sorry, it's "On" and "Off". Though I implemented it to use labels, but it's showing off as a boolean flag trigger :eek:

On .. Iliria
Off .. Ophelia
Screenshot 2024-10-14 223652.jpg

DieTaste

Jul 15, 2017
Hi Ho,
Awesome work so far, but I get an Error on the Startup of the game. Could you pleas have a look into it?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/mod/walkthrough/choices/chapters_11-12.rpy", line 1, in script
    init 10 python:
  File "game/mod/walkthrough/choices/chapters_11-12.rpy", line 69, in <module>
    modCore.addInfoAboutVariables ({
  File "game/mod/core/ModCore.rpy", line 136, in addInfoAboutVariables
    infoVariableName = globals ()[infoVariableName].name.replace (" ", "") + "_"
KeyError: 'ModCharacterDwarves'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    init 10 python:
  File "D:\JDownloads\Downloads1\FurrHouse-Chapter11-pc\FurrHouse-Chapter11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 821, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\JDownloads\Downloads1\FurrHouse-Chapter11-pc\FurrHouse-Chapter11-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.3.2.24090902
FurrHouse Chapter11
Tue Oct 15 03:04:30 2024

tyme2tb

Apr 28, 2022
Click "Mod Menu" and switch to the "Characters" tab. Then find "Fleurs Favor" (one of the first options in the list) and switch it to Iliria.

I don't know the reason but I cannot see the mod menu. In fact I couldn't even see the quick menu without installing URM, so not sure if there is a conflict there and I had to do something else.

Thanks.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Hi Ho,
Awesome work so far, but I get an Error on the Startup of the game. Could you pleas have a look into it?

Code:

While running game code:
    init 10 python:

Full traceback:
    init 10 python:
  File "D:\JDownloads\Downloads1\FurrHouse-Chapter11-pc\FurrHouse-Chapter11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 821, in execute
  File "D:\JDownloads\Downloads1\FurrHouse-Chapter11-pc\FurrHouse-Chapter11-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1178, in py_exec_bytecode

Ren'Py 8.3.2.24090902
FurrHouse Chapter11
I'll upload a fix in a minute or so.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
I don't know the reason but I cannot see the mod menu. In fact I couldn't even see the quick menu without installing URM, so not sure if there is a conflict there and I had to do something else.

Thanks.
Not sure why the quick menu isn't showing for you and not sure what URM does to pop it back up again. Maybe in your installation my quick_menu accesses the wrong variable? I'll change it to the same variable as the normal quick menu would use.
Not sure if the mod clashes with URM, but I think you should use either or the other. They make each other redundant, I think.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Hi Ho,

Code:

While running game code:
    init 10 python:

Full traceback:
    init 10 python:

Ren'Py 8.3.2.24090902
FurrHouse Chapter11
Can you check if the following file exists, please?

game\mod\walkthrough\config.rpy

If you open the file in a text editor and scroll down, can you see if you can find the following block with the following line:

Screenshot 2024-10-15 090145.jpg

If not, please install the mod again and when you overwrite confirm that files will be overwritten.

Reactions: DieTaste

tyme2tb

Apr 28, 2022
Not sure why the quick menu isn't showing for you and not sure what URM does to pop it back up again. Maybe in your installation my quick_menu accesses the wrong variable? I'll change it to the same variable as the normal quick menu would use.
Not sure if the mod clashes with URM, but I think you should use either or the other. They make each other redundant, I think.
Didn't have anything to do with URM. I had the issue before that and put it in place to see if I could get the quick menu.

Something apparently was hosed up in the save files, I removed the local save directory and did a clean unzip of the game and mod, and now everything works.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Didn't have anything to do with URM. I had the issue before that and put it in place to see if I could get the quick menu.

Something apparently was hosed up in the save files, I removed the local save directory and did a clean unzip of the game and mod, and now everything works.
Mildly irritating problem, but as long as it works now. :)

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
View attachment 4164269

Are both choices recommended?

EDIT: Another one
View attachment 4164305
No, both are top choice. Not sure how that slipped in.
There's a "low diplomacy route" though, that I might implement later on in a "pick your route" version, when the different house routes are more established and their needs are more clear to me.

There was a choice after the one you added in an edit, that had a similar problem, but it was a "Your choice" thing. Fixed that as well.

Files are updated.