Collection Unreal Engine Furrier Mini Game Collection [2024-01-24] [Furrier]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Iwind

Jun 10, 2021
Hello maybe its possible can you share news with us please from developer

Hello Hello,
no need to notify me every time ^^ if I take a lot of time to give the info it's a cause of time difference (or a trip ^^) for me it's already 19PM and I barely finish my work ^^

So, What's news?

- as you guessed, a small chapter on its superb new graphics card (time saving on game development, yay)

- and again, you hit the bullseye. a preview of the mini games to come.

So the summary.

The new game is part of its "Framework showcase"

He intends to divide it into 3 mini games before the full release.

The 3 mini games will be

- (Harem: Tigers Dream)

- (Frost: Meeting Mistress Frost)

- (Harem: Kitties at your Home)

The next mini games name is tigers dream

- Normally he was supposed to go out this weekend, but he decided to postpone for "a few days" to polish the final result.

- The game contains between 30 and 60 min of story.

- Story, yes, there will be dialogues and choices (not like frost, there will be consequences) , and, great novelty, voice!!!!

- the game will contain multiple endings.

For the rest

- a lot of developer stuff that I wouldn't share.

- After tigers dream, he will work on the kities at your home mini game (too bad.. I was hoping to see mistress frost first ^^)

- Tigers dream took him 2 weeks to produce, he thinks he can do the other mini games in the same period (but far from being sure)

- an improvement on the fur shader

And the most interesting!
Pictures!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Iwind

Jun 10, 2021
But it is not for download?
Not in the first page
But I'm working on a full release torrent/DDL for all furrier work Game/video/clip/pictures. (including "experiment")
Be patient ;)

I thought I was waiting for the next game which was supposed to come in "a few days" but "few" seems to mean more than a week, so I'll do all that for the end of this WE

v33k

Nov 5, 2017
Thank you very much for all that! Do you know if the game "Fluffy" (I think it was that name) was updated in the lot?

Iwind

Jun 10, 2021
Thank you very much for all that! Do you know if the game "Fluffy" (I think it was that name) was updated in the lot?

fluffy is one of the names given to Harem games.
For the moment there are only 3 major versions.
0.8b
Normally the next game will take place in the world of Harem.
On my side, everything is ready, but I'm still looking to succeed in making a torrent without having to pay for a server ^^ (if someone has a torrent server, I'm interested ;)

Reactions: Prospektor

lol internet

Donor
Sep 8, 2019
fluffy is one of the names given to Harem games.
For the moment there are only 3 major versions.
0.8b
Normally the next game will take place in the world of Harem.
On my side, everything is ready, but I'm still looking to succeed in making a torrent without having to pay for a server ^^ (if someone has a torrent server, I'm interested ;)
There is a lot of free trackers out there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xsnowx

Iwind

Jun 10, 2021
So, What's new?

There is bad news that explains the delay of "tiger dream".

Patreon does not appreciate this game and the hugs between Jasmine and Rajah.
Suddenly, Furrier is forced to make big changes.
Mirage will make a spell and turn Jasmine itself into a Fluffy Furry Tiger lady.
So the animations must all be reworked to match the new model.

there will also be changes in the game "Harem" on the human model.
It will make it slightly more "furry" with ears and a bit of fur on the back.

Some are worried about not being able to have humanXfurry-ferral games anymore
But Furrier replied that he would leave human versions on subscribestar.
To see how it will evolve.

So Furrier quickly made us a mini game with a model he reserved for Harem. A little fox.
The game is still very buggy and a lot of mechanics have been removed because Furrier didn't like them.

The game is "Fluffy Foxy Harem" (2Gb)

You can buy different foxes to take them to your apartment. (I haven't figured out yet how to make money to buy several, but on the pictures, it seems that we can have up to 5.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can cuddle with them, get a nice Tailjob and do other kinds of cute and lewd things with them

in the sofa you can press M and have an option to put a youtube url.
The video will be broadcast on the TV to put the background music you like.

Normally the final version should arrive on Sunday if all goes well.

something else

I always have a hard time offering a fast torrent without having to pay for a server...
So I offer you a drive link with all my collection of Furrier (48Gb once unzipped)
Normally you should be able to download only what you like or the whole thing at once.

Take a look, there are files that have never appeared on this place.

Iwind

Jun 10, 2021
Furrier has just added a "FluffyFoxyHarem0.5b" version of his latest game.
I uploaded it to my collection.
Could someone confirm that my link on my full collection has been updated for everyone without me having to repost it?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Could someone confirm that my link on my full collection has been updated for everyone without me having to repost it?
Yeah it was updated thank you so much. Also you receive my message jsut asking maybe something happen with system or you suddenly block me jsut want to be shure that everything fine

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Also did developer say something about other games and liek he want to release another mini game with tiger I read what you write that there was some problem with patreon but he not say when approximately it can be released

Iwind

Jun 10, 2021
Also did developer say something about other games and liek he want to release another mini game with tiger I read what you write that there was some problem with patreon but he not say when approximately it can be released
For now, the blocking of patreon has an effect on most of its games. Harem, Frost, tiger dream, etc. No human characters with furry/ferral. He's going to have to rework all of them and so future games are equally uncertain.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
For now, the blocking of patreon has an effect on most of its games. Harem, Frost, tiger dream, etc. No human characters with furry/ferral. He's going to have to rework all of them and so future games are equally uncertain.
Omg!Fucking patreon with there idiot rules. Its gonna take now so much time we was hoping that Frost or Harem gonna bre released in this year but if he need to redone all scnees its fucking gonna take long more

Iwind

Jun 10, 2021
Fucking patreon with there idiot rules
If I understood the mess correctly It's not necessarily patreon (in part, but not entirely) But especially paypal (very large % of the receipts) which threatens patreon to withdraw if they do not respect their convictions. This isn't the first patreon creator I've seen suffer these rules.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
If I understood the mess correctly It's not necessarily patreon (in part, but not entirely) But especially paypal (very large % of the receipts) which threatens patreon to withdraw if they do not respect their convictions. This isn't the first patreon creator I've seen suffer these rules.
Yeah I know.But the fact that for developer its gonna take so muc time to redone models is fucking awfull and I afraid that even in this year we nit gonna receive Frost or Harem :cry:

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Yeah, Paypal's official (unofficial?) ruling is that human on anthro/feral counts as literal bestiality, which is against the rules there, and any company that does business with them has to follow by their rules, which is why a lot of the lewder game devs tend to migrate to SubscribeStar, where Paypal isn't the only option (I can't remember if they even offer Paypal, TBH.)
Paypal also has rules related to things like "no bimbofication/hypno because that's technically non-consensual" and whatever.

They're not very good at identifying and enforcing this stuff, and companies like Patreon don't WANT to boot their customers off the platform and wont enforce it themselves, so the general rule amongst us lewd creators is to lock everything lewd behind a paywall, even if it's a cheap $1/mo one, because the people who work at Paypal to enforce these rules aren't going to pay for a Patreon account just to check if you're following the rules.

(LATE EDIT: forgot to mention that the whole "hide from Paypal" thing doesn't work if a subscriber actually goes out of their way to report the Patreon to Paypal directly.)

Last edited:

Iwind

Jun 10, 2021
even if it's a cheap $1/mo one, because the people who work at Paypal to enforce these rules aren't going to pay for a Patreon account just to check if you're following the rules.

I agree with "Breeder of nephilim" who took it seriously because there was no paywall.

But furrier has a $10 paywall for real games and yet here we are.

For subscribestar... Only credit card is accepted to my knowledge. and unfortunately I couldn't follow, I don't have one, and in my country it's really expensive for just a subscription ^^

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes