Collection Unreal Engine Furrier Mini Game Collection [2024-01-24] [Furrier]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I agree with "Breeder of nephilim" who took it seriously because there was no paywall.

But furrier has a $10 paywall for real games and yet here we are.

For subscribestar... Only credit card is accepted to my knowledge. and unfortunately I couldn't follow, I don't have one, and in my country it's really expensive for just a subscription ^^
its also option to share contetn for pay content on discord. Like he can post news about new update in patreon but link to download game gonna be on discord. I see some developers do it to avoid patreon rule. Like there is no content on patreon just news about new game or update but exactle game link gonna be in discrod something like this

starkillersfm

Feb 15, 2018
hey sorry for my english but i didnt really understood about harem, he will put the human version on suscribestar but it will still be uptated ?

B639T

Oct 30, 2018
So, What's new?

There is bad news that explains the delay of "tiger dream".

Patreon does not appreciate this game and the hugs between Jasmine and Rajah.
Suddenly, Furrier is forced to make big changes.
Mirage will make a spell and turn Jasmine itself into a Fluffy Furry Tiger lady.
So the animations must all be reworked to match the new model.

there will also be changes in the game "Harem" on the human model.
It will make it slightly more "furry" with ears and a bit of fur on the back.

Some are worried about not being able to have humanXfurry-ferral games anymore
But Furrier replied that he would leave human versions on subscribestar.
To see how it will evolve.

So Furrier quickly made us a mini game with a model he reserved for Harem. A little fox.
The game is still very buggy and a lot of mechanics have been removed because Furrier didn't like them.

The game is "Fluffy Foxy Harem" (2Gb)

Google Drive

You can buy different foxes to take them to your apartment. (I haven't figured out yet how to make money to buy several, but on the pictures, it seems that we can have up to 5.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can cuddle with them, get a nice Tailjob and do other kinds of cute and lewd things with them

in the sofa you can press M and have an option to put a youtube url.
The video will be broadcast on the TV to put the background music you like.

Normally the final version should arrive on Sunday if all goes well.

something else

I always have a hard time offering a fast torrent without having to pay for a server...
So I offer you a drive link with all my collection of Furrier (48Gb once unzipped)
Normally you should be able to download only what you like or the whole thing at once.

Take a look, there are files that have never appeared on this place.

Google Drive
Do you have another link for : The game is "Fluffy Foxy Harem" (2Gb)

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Iwind

Jun 10, 2021
Do you have another link for : The game is "Fluffy Foxy Harem" (2Gb)

hey sorry for my english but i didnt really understood about harem, he will put the human version on suscribestar but it will still be uptated ?
For subcribestar, I don't know.
It's a possibility he gave but nothing is sure yet.
For now, harem will always update on patreon with a new MC that will replace the human model.

Reactions: B639T

Hazzan

Oct 14, 2021
If anyone knows how fluffyfoxyharem works...
I managed to buy a fox, sit on the sofa with it, that's all. I noticed that there is money to pick up on the floor in the apartment.

ser13volk

Mar 6, 2021
If anyone knows how fluffyfoxyharem works...
I managed to buy a fox, sit on the sofa with it, that's all. I noticed that there is money to pick up on the floor in the apartment.
everything can be collected...

they often respawn for bags in the corner...

I have already bought 13 foxes, and they can breed...????

Iwind

Jun 10, 2021
Hey there,
What's up?

FFH 0.7B

Changelog:

From my side... This version is even more buggy than 0.5... so don't get too excited, I hope it will be better for you ;)

Last edited:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hey there,
What's up?

FFH 0.7B
Google Drive

Changelog:

From my side... This version is even more buggy than 0.5... so don't get too excited, I hope it will be better for you ;)
For me its already no matter my laptop already cant play this games unfortunately. Like he can but my van in lap start workin so hard and its start overheated

freshi85

Nov 28, 2018
Hey there,
What's up?

FFH 0.7B
Google Drive

Changelog:

Finally a little fix for my female fox fetish, thank you very much. Altough im not really into ferals but beggars can't be choosers i guess. I'm really hyped for frost though.
Btw. is Furrier worth supporting, I mean does he regularly release worthwhile content?

Reactions: Iwind

Iwind

Jun 10, 2021
Finally a little fix for my female fox fetish, thank you very much. Altough im not really into ferals but beggars can't be choosers i guess. I'm really hyped for frost though.
Btw. is Furrier worth supporting, I mean does he regularly release worthwhile content?
I don't really like ferral either :/
I expect a lot more Frost or games with Mirage and yet I'm not a beggar ;) (we don't really have our say on major releases ^^)

Personally, I support him because I know very few games that offer 3D furry/MG at this level.

- Monster girl Island (dead?)
- Breeder of nephilim (he seems to be getting back on his feet)
-Heat/furotic/hotel helera (but only VR)
- and the least pretty, but I had fun on it.
monster girl sorcery.

Now.. is it worth supporting him?
Of course yes in my opinion ^^

But more objectively...
- It happens to him to have long periods without news.
- He often makes promises of outings or other which are not yet kept (technical problem or other... thanks paypall)
So his communication is not optimal
- for it to be worth it for you to support it, you have to be a 10$ donator (5$ only have news but no games so maybe not bad if you want to support it from here ;) as long as I am there ^^)
- In his recent publications, there are many things that I do not share.
huge amount of technical details, working methods, etc etc. So if that's your thing, you won't be disappointed. I just share the essential.

To conclude,
offer your support if you can afford it and if you feel like it.
Sometimes you get what you want, often not.
If it's not in your possibilities or interest, don't do anything ... He's already pretty well supported.

Reactions: freshi85

freshi85

Nov 28, 2018
I expect a lot more Frost or games with Mirage and yet I'm not a beggar ;) (we don't really have our say on major releases ^^)

Personally, I support him because I know very few games that offer 3D furry/MG at this level.

monster girl sorcery.

But more objectively...
- He often makes promises of outings or other which are not yet kept (technical problem or other... thanks paypall)
- for it to be worth it for you to support it, you have to be a 10$ donator (5$ only have news but no games so maybe not bad if you want to support it from here ;) as long as I am there ^^)
huge amount of technical details, working methods, etc etc. So if that's your thing, you won't be disappointed. I just share the essential.

To conclude,
If it's not in your possibilities or interest, don't do anything ... He's already pretty well supported.

monster girl sorcery.

But more objectively...

To conclude,
Hey thanks for the heads up. I'll eventually end up supporting him because the whole cuddling and vanilla sex thing really hits my kinks and also it's quiet rare even in decent quality so I'd rather have him sticking around.

Yeah what happend to monster girl Island is tragic it started strong and then puff no progress at all (because reasons) and I was so hyped for the centaur Girl :cry:

Mew12623

Feb 21, 2018
Hm, is there any way to move the camera around in the Foxy Harem game? The lack of a free cam is really a bummer...

I really like the ferals though. It's definitely my cup of tea.

aayana.ayesha

May 13, 2019
There are now already over 100 individual animations in this project, and i know its a searching game to find all of them (remember you can hold down left mouse and move it around to find them) Also remember to hide the "Modes" and "Character window" or your input will not be registered as it is on the UI.

Anyone knew what does Furrier mean by this?

Last edited:

Dark_Messiah

Apr 19, 2017

monster girl sorcery.

But more objectively...

To conclude,
Heat is not strictly VR, yes, its janky but you can actually use a mouse n keyboard to play.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes