Collection Unreal Engine Furrier Mini Game Collection [2024-01-24] [Furrier]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Erikspy

May 6, 2017
You're right about that, but I still believe he'll come up with an exceptional game.

Hey there,

What's news?

- As I introduced, Mistress Snow can shrink you with her magic.

- All the NPCs that I have presented to you already have their hug scenes.

- The other information is mainly centered on his move. He didn't have it easy.

- no official date on the next release.

BUT
The most interesting, pictures ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you can, support him. It would be a shame if he disappeared.
See I use to suppo
You're right about that, but I still believe he'll come up with an exceptional game.

Hey there,

What's news?

- As I introduced, Mistress Snow can shrink you with her magic.

- All the NPCs that I have presented to you already have their hug scenes.

- The other information is mainly centered on his move. He didn't have it easy.

- no official date on the next release.

BUT
The most interesting, pictures ;)

If you can, support him. It would be a shame if he disappeared.
I use to support him up till Aug of last year, when he stated he was going to release a game that was like a strip club/ hooker. then he has reason after reason for not releasing it. to this day almost a year he still not released it. I think people should quit supporting him everyone is feeding him paying his bills, but release no game, he show pictures of game that he says will be coming but never anything to play. If everyone quit supporting him maybe he will get a fire under his ass to get something done and posted to play!!

ser13volk

Mar 6, 2021
See I use to suppo

I use to support him up till Aug of last year, when he stated he was going to release a game that was like a strip club/ hooker. then he has reason after reason for not releasing it. to this day almost a year he still not released it. I think people should quit supporting him everyone is feeding him paying his bills, but release no game, he show pictures of game that he says will be coming but never anything to play. If everyone quit supporting him maybe he will get a fire under his ass to get something done and posted to play!!
He promised to release the 1st version of frost back in 19, it was released in 22, a game for 5 minutes haha... so you can wait a long time.... he has already lost a lot of patrons...

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019
So we have another Fek, lol.
Strange that a lot of them are so lazy, bare minimum of effort and you have steady income. That is if you are willing to trade your soul to be a furry smut pusher.

• Angry
Reactions: matriks

Iwind

Jun 10, 2021
And unfortunately, you are both right.

What's new?

- the frost game is postponed because he had a server problem with his secondary PC and his move.

- As a result, he has been working on a mini game which "should" be released this weekend to present his evolution of fluid management. (with skunk girls and lots of blowjob.)

And now, the most interesting, Pictures!!!

it's new in my messages and you may have taken it badly, but I decided to end each of my shares with a message that offers to support it.
Even if he has a lot of faults in his communication and his promises, his work remains there, and we are always happy to discover it.
I'm not forcing you to anything, but it seems fair to me to remind that there is a way to support him and not just enjoy his work.

but again, his communication is horrible and his schedule is even worse.
a complete loss of patreon could make him move his ass, or maybe make him stop.
personally, I prefer to continue to support him ;)
even if I explode his paywall XD

So, like I said, if you feel like supporting him, don't hesitate. if not, don't do anything about it ;)

Reactions: matriks

Joyvankek

Dec 9, 2019

What's new?

- the frost game is postponed because he had a server problem with his secondary PC and his move.

- As a result, he has been working on a mini game which "should" be released this weekend to present his evolution of fluid management. (with skunk girls and lots of blowjob.)

it's new in my messages and you may have taken it badly, but I decided to end each of my shares with a message that offers to support it.
Even if he has a lot of faults in his communication and his promises, his work remains there, and we are always happy to discover it.
I'm not forcing you to anything, but it seems fair to me to remind that there is a way to support him and not just enjoy his work.

So, like I said, if you feel like supporting him, don't hesitate. if not, don't do anything about it ;)

The biggest fault of patreon and other crowdfunding sites, is that a guy like him can either do his work or not and there is nothing you can do about it, other than just stop being a paypig.
Some people are fine with that, I am not.
But each to their own.

ser13volk

Mar 6, 2021

What's new?

I am under sanctions, I cannot support him at the moment...

if he moves, then as soon as the sanctions are lifted from me, then I will support him....

and also any mini-games are written in 4 hours and models are configured in 2 hours if there are dialogues, the script is written for them in an hour and half an hour, the words of the dialogues are selected, checked and corrected within 1 hour....

if I was paid for it, I would write mini-games at least every day...

Iwind

Jun 10, 2021
Hey there,
(sorry, hard morning and hard day at work to answer you faster)

What's news!

- some info on the end of his move.

- some info on his last minute work which explains the exit at the last limit. (one of the NPCs had a lot of change.)

- now that he finally has his desktop installed, he's working on Frost again (FINALLY)

And now, the most interesting, pictures :D

Don't forget that I'm only sharing a fragment of all his news with you.
If you want to learn more, feel free to join his patreon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ostap42 and matriks

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hey there,
(sorry, hard morning and hard day at work to answer you faster)

What's news!

- some info on the end of his move.

- some info on his last minute work which explains the exit at the last limit. (one of the NPCs had a lot of change.)

- now that he finally has his desktop installed, he's working on Frost again (FINALLY)

And now, the most interesting, pictures :D

Don't forget that I'm only sharing a fragment of all his news with you.
If you want to learn more, feel free to join his patreon.

Really hope new Frost update come very soon and its gonna be include impregnation, pregnancy and birth

Iwind

Jun 10, 2021
normally you should be happy. As I already said, in one of his answers it seems that the blues fox can all be pregnant ;) But unfortunately, he didn't give any estimates on Frost's release.

Iwind

Jun 10, 2021
and also any mini-games are written in 4 hours and models are configured in 2 hours if there are dialogues, the script is written for them in an hour and half an hour, the words of the dialogues are selected, checked and corrected within 1 hour....
I think you're a bit harsh on that
Each mini game presents us with unique NPCs, which must be built, animated, and fluid in their animation.

Without forgetting that the fluffy must be optimized to the maximum because it requires a huge resource from the PC.

Personally, I don't think it's do able in 7:30.

But if you feel able, I can't wait to see your work, and I'll be the first to support you :D

I don't change my mind that furrier has terrible communication that loses a lot of support. But his job remains, and I would really like to see someone do better than him in this kink.

ser13volk

Mar 6, 2021
Each mini game presents us with unique NPCs, which must be built, animated, and fluid in their animation.
this is called tuning
Without forgetting that the fluffy must be optimized to the maximum because it requires a huge resource from the PC.
absolutely not, power does not affect optimization.
I won't explain, believe me, there was a lot of experience

ser13volk

Mar 6, 2021

But if you feel able, I can't wait to see your work, and I'll be the first to support you :D
you won't be able to support me under sanctions.

я из России так будет понятнее вам..

Reactions: Ostap42

ser13volk

Mar 6, 2021
А ты криптой бери, или на китайскую карту
нет смысла. крипту нет, обналичить сейчас ее невозможно. перепродажу только через китай.. лень.

и кстати забавно где они столько крипты возьмут.

Reactions: Ostap42
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes