Collection Unreal Engine Furrier Mini Game Collection [2024-01-24] [Furrier]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.

I believe if the main thread is not updated in 3 months it auto applies?. It will probably be updated in a week or 2.
Tolerably certain there's any number of games that have received no updates for fuck knows how long and lack the tag simply because nobody remembered/got around to applying it.

Iwind

Jun 10, 2021
Come on, I'm back in service ^^
2 news in less than a week, I took out my card for a month.

So! What's new :D

- a new game mechanic to give pleasure to our favorite fluffy.

A kind of circle that you have to grind to "break the ice" and make them happier.
The preliminaries.

With a demo only playable on the pad. (PS, Xbox, or switch or any pad USB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- He is working on a clean Keyboard version.
- Be careful, no quality management and very resource intensive for this demo.
With my GTX1070 I turn to 15FPS and it burns.

(He specifies that later it will be softer for our equipment.)

Secondly

-
new images that show us a fox fishing.
Survival or profession mechanic?

- The rest presents us with some animations and images for frost or for harem.

-Today's post talks a lot about babies and pregnancy mechanics But nothing exceptional for me.

To finish.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017

Something new from developer maybe ome mini game

Huntkinhero

Jan 27, 2019
well the new game does have a good and bad endind but you think you have to buy the password from his patreon or subscribestar

Reactions: maxvan

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
no time for a long post, so... merry christmas
(the password is inside)
Google Drive
Interesting minigame, janky as always though.

For anyone wondering, it's a "Furrier-flavored" version of Rebecca Cunningham from Talespin, she's signing autographs at a convention, but Judy Hopps has all the attention, so she's alone and hasn't signed any autographs.
There's a little voice acting.
If you're nice to her, she'll invite you to her room for sex, and if you're rude, simping about Judy, she'll quit to become an adult actress instead, and you'll get to screw her in an alley instead.
There's also a video gallery thing in the game's folder.

B639T

Oct 30, 2018
Interesting minigame, janky as always though.

For anyone wondering, it's a "Furrier-flavored" version of Rebecca Cunningham from Talespin, she's signing autographs at a convention, but Judy Hopps has all the attention, so she's alone and hasn't signed any autographs.
There's a little voice acting.
If you're nice to her, she'll invite you to her room for sex, and if you're rude, simping about Judy, she'll quit to become an adult actress instead, and you'll get to screw her in an alley instead.
There's also a video gallery thing in the game's folder.
The video folder has a/an separates password does one know that pw?!

Iwind

Jun 10, 2021
If it's the text in the "code.txt" file it doesn't work and I can't find anything else it could be
It looks like you're the only one having trouble :/ code.txt is for unlocking both endings. To unlock the rar file the code is in the game and has been given. fluffy.

Are you sure to respect the capital letters (and in case, if you switch from an azerty to qwerty keyboard for the games, to write the right letters?)

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
It looks like you're the only one having trouble :/ code.txt is for unlocking both endings. To unlock the rar file the code is in the game and has been given. fluffy.

Are you sure to respect the capital letters (and in case, if you switch from an azerty to qwerty keyboard for the games, to write the right letters?)
I'm having the same issue. Also, the text box for the code only lets us use capital letters.

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020

Not working for me either. Straight Copy and Paste or writing manually, neither work.

Colt Zero

Mar 8, 2019
Is anyone else here confused how the pleasure wheel thing in the Rebecca game works?

I'm like fairly certain you have to fiddle about with the wheel in a certain way to actually trigger an orgasm, because I have managed to many times, but I'm not sure if I actually understand it correctly. It seems like the right mix of adjusting between the various speeds and rotations is necessary, but it feels like I'm just fiddling about with it trying to see what works half the time.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Is anyone else here confused how the pleasure wheel thing in the Rebecca game works?

I'm like fairly certain you have to fiddle about with the wheel in a certain way to actually trigger an orgasm, because I have managed to many times, but I'm not sure if I actually understand it correctly. It seems like the right mix of adjusting between the various speeds and rotations is necessary, but it feels like I'm just fiddling about with it trying to see what works half the time.
The circle is basically split into two sides where you have his and her pleasure but it rotates so you have to pick which direction the bar's area is (up, down, left, or right) and then can adjust the width of the area to either focus purely on one character's pleasure over the other, a little bit of both, or just let god take the wheel and make the animation go in a pure loop.

That said as creative as this mechanic is, it fucking sucks. I'm generally not particularly fond of the way furrier does his pleasure mechanics with it mostly being manual or annoying to deal with.

Colt Zero

Mar 8, 2019
The circle is basically split into two sides where you have his and her pleasure but it rotates so you have to pick which direction the bar's area is (up, down, left, or right) and then can adjust the width of the area to either focus purely on one character's pleasure over the other, a little bit of both, or just let god take the wheel and make the animation go in a pure loop.

That said as creative as this mechanic is, it fucking sucks. I'm generally not particularly fond of the way furrier does his pleasure mechanics with it mostly being manual or annoying to deal with.
Yeah... My personal preference is to make things as simple for the user as possible. I actually made a mod pack of sorts for another game on this forum "True Facials" (though I made it for the technically outdated 0.39 version of the game).

The first thing I added was a pleasure and orgasm system, and I made it as simple as possible; movement during penetration = pleasure gain. I even made it so there was both a slider for controlling the pleasure directly, and a hotkey to just orgasm on command. I later added a feature to make it so the penis could go flaccid (it was always rigid in vanilla). I made it so that a separate "stimulation" meter would control how erect the penis is, and of course, I made a slider to control that too. I even added an extra slider to control how much of a shower/grower the penis is. Full shower means the penis is max size regardless of erection, full grower makes it so the penis is quite a bit smaller at first, but grows as it becomes more erect.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes