Collection Unreal Engine Furrier Mini Game Collection [2024-01-24] [Furrier]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

ser13volk

Mar 6, 2021
he did the voting people chose frost...

it's another vote now and Frost still hasn't come out..

I said that this man deceived everyone for a donation

Prospektor

Oct 28, 2017
he did the voting people chose frost...

it's another vote now and Frost still hasn't come out..

I said that this man deceived everyone for a donation
Not the first time the dev has done something like this. They were working on fluffy harem and even sold specific houses to people backing the game but never delivered. Shit like that coupled with the fact that the dev has NEVER finished a game makes them look shady as fuck.

Hazzan

Oct 14, 2021
I don't know if Furrier finished a single game, but he threw a lot. Most are unstable, but testable. I keep and I intend to replay fluffy v1, 0.3 or 0.8b, the three versions are different. My favorite is visitfromkitty, the mouse game is really fun and the panther is really sexy, he gave her the pepeche meow in farcry5
fluffy-win64-shipping.exe Screenshot 2022.11.25 - 06.46.57.17__AIEstudiostudiostudiostudiostudio.jpg fluffy-win64-shipping.exe Screenshot 2022.11.25 - 06.47.27.84__AIE.jpg fluffy-win64-shipping.exe Screenshot 2022.11.25 - 06.49.14.18__AIE.jpg

SirVakarian

Aug 4, 2020

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
This is tagged as vr, but is it?
Not really.
I believe recently Furrier tried to incorporate VR into games, as they are first person games.
(wasn't there a vr-only game released once? " BadEnding " - not worth it btw, and " SuperDeepPrincess VR " which I can swear I played on keyboard and mouse)
but most games use mouse and keyboard just fine.

For those who still want to see it:

BadEnding video. The only one I've found. Feel free to post more please.

Last edited:

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
I saw some updates for Rebecca Succingham (mostly minor fixes).

more links to Rebecca here:

They say "Use this code to unlock the full game!" (to play past blowjob)
KHF8nG6U

There was one more update (Frost, I think), but it requires a game controller to navigate and super strong PC to run (no Graphics opitions at all), so let's skip that.

The password for Fluffy.zip from the Movies folder is "fluffy"

Last edited:
Reactions: furryfuntime21
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes