Surfy

May 30, 2020
some of these game make me think about the flash and 2d games nameMod Loader

thx for the up

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
i7 4800MQ
as for "pretty good" i meant that it runs current-gen games (path of exile, DS3, dota 2, to name a few) on higher settings without any trouble. it should certainly be good enough to be getting much better framerates on these games than it has been
ofc it will run games on higher settings. try to play it on low settings mate.
the higher the graphical settings the less work your CPU has to do and the more your GPU has to sweat.
if you set your graphical settings to lower standards, your CPU can potentially do the groundwork for a frame way faster before it gets sent to the GPU. however, if your CPU is weak, it won't be able to generate as many frames as your GPU could handle, resulting in a CPU bottleneck. if you have a game with e.g. 80 fps on high and 80 fps on low settings, it's your CPU holding you back.

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Some of these links aren't available anymore. Namely, Super Deep Princess. Not that it matters because I have no idea what screenshot goes to what game, but yeah.

Rinter

Jul 30, 2018
The game Fluffy is not represented in this thread's tags: vaginal and bestiality
As an aside, it could possibly use its own thread as it seems to developing into more than just a little mini-game like the others in this collection. It's a harem/brothel manager game.

Jan 28, 2020
The game Fluffy is not represented in this thread's tags: vaginal and bestiality
As an aside, it could possibly use its own thread as it seems to developing into more than just a little mini-game like the others in this collection. It's a harem/brothel manager game.
Yeah, those tags should be added. I doubt that it needs its own thread, though, since there's not really much to manage. All you can really do is raise the prices, open the brothel, and unlock everything in a few minutes.

I did notice that a devblog was posted on patreon, though. Does anybody know what it says?

guy203

Feb 28, 2019
how do i know if these are up-to-date? i wanna get the newest version of fluffy. btw fluffy is pretty fucking hot. i recommend.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Somebody know how to contact developer really need to ask him important question about his game

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes