Collection Unreal Engine Furrier Mini Game Collection [2024-01-24] [Furrier]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Sullix29

Oct 10, 2020
When will they release an update to Fluffy 0.8? I've been waiting for it for quite some time.. Do you have the answers to my questions?

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
When will they release an update to Fluffy 0.8? I've been waiting for it for quite some time.. Do you have the answers to my questions?
When the dev decides to stop making new games.
Now there's a new Pony game in progress, Frost hasn't even been released at all, and there's like two more projects I forgot the name of.

Monoworks

May 4, 2021
Hmm...well here's hoping that frost gets released at some point...it's the only thing I'm really interested in out of all this stuff

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oof, this is apparently a scrapped demo of a minigame from back before Furrier decided to make a whole game, so it IS Frost, it's just technically not the Frost we're waiting for. Still, thanks for posting it.

Just in case anyone is unsure about spending all that time downloading it or eating up their MEGA transfer limit, here's the game:
1. You are an uncircumcised guy at his computer when OH NO, you get sucked into the PC
2. Wake up in a cold, frozen cave with nothing but your pajamas, dumb slippers, and your phone
3. You use your flashlight app to explore the cave, where you find a broken sword near a giant sleeping spider (sneak if you want, but if you get caught, it's a spooky busty drider lady that has sex with you and gives you a bad end.)
4. Using the sword, you can cut through some webs to finally find the exit
5. Go outside, knock a... rock(?) down to make a bridge and walk out onto a frozen lake
6. Get spooked by an anthropomorphic fox lady with a bow and fall through the ice; she saves you
7. Wake up in a sleeping bag with her naked next to you
8. Chat for a little bit, start sex minigame, sex as much as you want and that's it. Falling asleep just sends you back to the title screen, so don't pick it unless you want to do all this over again.

NGL all that walking around wasn't worth the download, but it's definitely a solid proof-of-concept, and the fox is one of Furrier's least-janky character models.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes