Collection Unreal Engine Furrier Mini Game Collection [2024-01-24] [Furrier]

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes

aayana.ayesha

May 13, 2019
OK, last "game" is just ridiculous - like 5 gb game with only 4 animations? I mean, you can put whole RPG game in this volume, but here we have 4 weird animationa with quite uncanny-looking models.
And talk about optimisation - 3060RTX at 1080p resolution goes full power, worse than idk, standalone AAA games playing on Ultra

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys sorry can somebodyshare with us forst updated one please that was relese before because here only first verion and then he released with little update

CSXE

Oct 26, 2019
Why is it giving an error?
no idea, also got it
I was getting two errors, the first being about a missing "Api-ms-win-downlevel-kernel32-l2-1-0.dll" file, and the latter being the same one you posted. (I don't know why it's looking in the D drive, in my case that's an empty physical disk drive...)
I was able to find the "Api-ms-win-downlevel-kernel32-l2-1-0.dll" file in \System32\CompatTel\ but after copying this file into the game's directory, I get neither error message anymore, but still crashes (error-less crash in UE4...? If there are log files, I'm not seeing them...).
Hmm, no luck with the included UE4 prerequisites either, and considering no problems with previous releases, makes me wonder if this is a UE4 version issue.

Reactions: ser13volk

ser13volk

Mar 6, 2021
I was getting two errors, the first being about a missing "Api-ms-win-downlevel-kernel32-l2-1-0.dll" file, and the latter being the same one you posted. (I don't know why it's looking in the D drive, in my case that's an empty physical disk drive...)
I was able to find the "Api-ms-win-downlevel-kernel32-l2-1-0.dll" file in \System32\CompatTel\ but after copying this file into the game's directory, I get neither error message anymore, but still crashes (error-less crash in UE4...? If there are log files, I'm not seeing them...).
Hmm, no luck with the included UE4 prerequisites either, and considering no problems with previous releases, makes me wonder if this is a UE4 version issue.
another link is needed the archive is not complete

Jul 2, 2021
Anyone know how fluffy controls work? I can only get cuddle for 2 and clicking anything else just makes it come back to cuddle.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Anyone know how fluffy controls work? I can only get cuddle for 2 and clicking anything else just makes it come back to cuddle.
Haven't played that in a long while, but I remember the commands change depending on what angle you approach them at and what they're currently doing.
I remember it being a pain in the dick to get them to do what I wanted, though.

Wolfguy1404

Dec 24, 2020
still nothing on the frost v2 its the only one id like to try out. the pony game looks janky and the others arent that good side from harem. that ones good. but if anyone has the frost v2 could they pls share it for us to play? its the same tier as the pony game. :'( thank you in advance if you have it and able to share it :)

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes