1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I that was short. It definitely was missing an animation I was expecting given the anatomy of the 3 characters. But for the time investment, it was decent.

Starslayer9086

Mar 23, 2020
Im already doing worse enough shit downloading sketchy crap from the internet, but im defnitively not gonna let it add anything to my fucking registry
Just right click on the file and hit edit or open it in notepad, you can see it only edits one specific reg entry and it is related to the game

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Is it only me or is the sound of the game super quiet. I have to set every sound I can to max and my speakers to max to, to hear barely anything.
dam did i trigger you or something like dam you salty pleases go outside and get some air my guy :ROFLMAO:

ElfLover23

Feb 1, 2021
Man this game sucked. The puzzle games were barely a challenge and the art style was inconsistent and the animations sucked. Like there was more consistency and fun in a "Meet and Fuck" flash game than this boring low effort interpolation reliant garbage. The cum isn't even "attached" to the character, it's just floating. The dick in the first scene isn't even in the girl's hand. Also the art is so inconsistent that the snout of the orange fox is much larger in one animation than the other. 0 out of 10 do not even pirate.

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes