RPGM Complete Furry Ear Girls Never Betray (獣耳乙女は裏切らない) [AVANTGARDE]

Striff

Jul 2, 2020
Hey, as i asked on the dark elf thread :

(ia deep learning translator) Does Japanese now and is wayyyyyyy better than google translate & others...
Do you know why people don't use it instead of google when trying to translate ?

NekoNyaKotori

Sep 7, 2020
Is there a Text fix avalible ? Some thing are on Japanese in the Options and the text is often going out of the window xD So the text is longer as the textbox and is not fully displayed so u cant read all (version 1.20 dont know if there is a newer one i downloadet it a couple of days ago)

wtsfox

Sep 18, 2020
can anyone help me? I don't know where else to go View attachment 852212
So, got to Brothel, go south to the forest. go completly to the right side of the forest to the little house in the top right of the forest.
inside the house destroy the furniture to reveal a secret entry

btw how do you fix those images that take over the whole screen?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
btw how do you fix those images that take over the whole screen?
I literally fixed that problem months ago. Check the game thread (no the translation thread you are in but the actual game thread.) I created patches to correct this. Please note that if you add the patches but are using a save that the images are stuck on you are SOL due to the nature of these issues and why they happen. download the patch and use a save before the images get stuck, or start the game over.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Sorry I am late for the fun, not sure if its present anywhere, but here is save for you guys.

Take save 5, the gallery unlock chest is at lobby of the hotel, it has music note popping over it.
Or if you want to start new game +, take save 4, saves 1-3 are just me messing around.

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
This game is quite good, I think I'm on the last city of the game.
For the people who already finished it? Is there any way to know how to unlock the endings?
Is there any way to get both Lisa and Serena as your sexual partners?

Also I still need to resolve the Teacher side quests (I can't find this flying eyeball anywhere)
And also I need to find Julia (despite that I can fuck her in the brothel, that doesn't count as finding her, weird)

Again, the game is pretty good, but I'ts also pretty long so I don't want to replay it and fucked up something that lock me out of the ending I want to achieve.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Furry Ear Girls Never Betray v1.21 JAP
link with the last version of the game from 2020/08/16

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
this game is dope btw. Are there any more like it? The artstyle for the two girls is cute and hot