RPGM Complete Furry Ear Girls Never Betray (獣耳乙女は裏切らない) [AVANTGARDE]

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
+1

PS does anyone have the most recent machine TL? The one I have breaks at the factory :c

Last edited:

johanaxel007

Aug 4, 2018
PS does anyone have the most recent machine TL? The one I have breaks at the factory :c
These are translations I did based on the latest version (v1.20), it's not perfect and might have some issues with some standing pictures not disappearing & text overflow but had no crashes with them so far (13h 04m 35s play time).

Translation (Data + IMG) [MTL English]:

Edit:
- The "JS" folder is there for the translation of the Recolection room and some UI elements.
- Translator++ source file is included in case anyone want's to polish it up bit.

Reactions: Tadneet2242

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
These are translations I did based on the latest version (v1.20), it's not perfect and might have some issues with some standing pictures not disappearing & text overflow but had no crashes with them so far (13h 04m 35s play time).

Translation (Data + IMG) [MTL English]:

Edit:
- The "JS" folder is there for the translation of the Recolection room and some UI elements.
- Translator++ source file is included in case anyone want's to polish it up bit.
When I use this translation patch it wont let me start my game. Im using the latest 1.20 version as well btw. I get an loading error called Failed to Load : img/system/IconSet.png

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
When I use this translation patch it wont let me start my game. Im using the latest 1.20 version as well btw. I get an loading error called Failed to Load : img/system/IconSet.png
https://f95zone.to/threads/furry-ear-girls-never-betray-v1-20-avantgarde.56553/
Error you mentioned is probably because you have graphics decrypted, but in system.json there is `true` statement that graphics are encrypted. Or vice-versa.
Use above link instead. There are already decrypted assets with above guy's translation.

[...]

May 21, 2018
Question, since I may have skipped over this info, how do you make the girl give birth?

johanaxel007

Aug 4, 2018
Question, since I may have skipped over this info, how do you make the girl give birth?
In every city their will be a pharmacy with an icon similar to this one with a (male) docter, just talk with that docter and you will get the option to give birth.
Aantekening 2020-07-15 091504.png

Wrandral

Feb 17, 2019
Does someone know how you can get to maya's sex scene after recruiting her? the tips aren't very clear

Edit: Ah man i think the scene might be when you lose to her in her second fight damn i didn't keep that save and i don't want to redo the game to that fight T-T

Last edited: