RPGM Complete Furry Ear Girls Never Betray (獣耳乙女は裏切らない) [AVANTGARDE]

hoenn321

Jul 17, 2020
Ok, this might be a bit of a spoiler but I am at the heroine diversion part at the boat and apparently I cannot choose Lisa? The door in the ship to the right is bugged and I cannot enter so I am forced to choose Selena every time... I'm using the MTL file that has been given here. Don't know if that's a bug or the game is just broken. Also, if you get to the silver bullet part and fly back into the 3rd city you can actually bug the game if you pick up another quest there that's not a main quest and you can't advance further.

hoenn321

Jul 17, 2020
Does anyone who completed the game knows how to get Lisa's ending?
Apparently there's a diversion part on the ship where you get to choose which girl you are following but for some reason the game released here does not allow for that choice so you are forced to choose Selena route every time. Once you are past the ship section of the game and you 'chose' (more like forced to choose) Selena you cannot see the Lisa route.

EDIT* It's not bugged. It has to do with the liking of Lisa as well so if her like is too low then you cannot choose the Lisa route on the ship. I should have known that before hand. Hope others who want to go the Lisa route haven't nuked their save files

Last edited:

hoenn321

Jul 17, 2020
can someone help me i on trying to get silver bullet and already ask the prest churt ask about it i dont know where i should go?
You have to go back to the forest (between 2nd and 3rd town use dragon fly) and go into the hidden house. Press the barrel in the house to reveal dungeon. Do the quiz. Choose 4 1 1 2 to get past the quiz monsters so you can talk to the thief to get the bullet then use dragon to fly back

hoenn321

Jul 17, 2020
For all the players that are just stuck cause this game is mad confusing here is a Japanese guide. Just use google translate option for the whole page and you should be fine

HatlessHobie

Dec 31, 2019
View attachment 746020 1. how to change lewd google terget? its only lock Selena, I cant see another girl stat like Laura, Lisa or Nadia

2. How I play if UI bugged like this?
it isnt 1st time
yeah this happened to me as well. There is a tool that can be found within the items that can help, but sometimes it doesnt work. Or rather a lot of times. You just have to deal with it

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
View attachment 746020 1. how to change lewd google terget? its only lock Selena, I cant see another girl stat like Laura, Lisa or Nadia

2. How I play if UI bugged like this?
it isnt 1st time
I released fixes for UI bug with stuck images weeks ago. Please note that due to the nature of the bug if you have stuck images on your screen they are stuck for that save. however new saves with my bugfixes will no longer deal with this issue. I also translated the UI and a bunch of other stuff so I would recommend playing the version that is in the game thread rather then this translation thread as the translation thread is no doubt outdated ALOT.

https://f95zone.to/threads/furry-ear-girls-never-betray-v1-20-avantgarde.56553/page-16#post-3825501

Reactions: hent0n9verkah

hent0n9verkah

May 6, 2020
I released fixes for UI bug with stuck images weeks ago. Please note that due to the nature of the bug if you have stuck images on your screen they are stuck for that save. however new saves with my bugfixes will no longer deal with this issue. I also translated the UI and a bunch of other stuff so I would recommend playing the version that is in the game thread rather then this translation thread as the translation thread is no doubt outdated ALOT.

https://f95zone.to/threads/furry-ear-girls-never-betray-v1-20-avantgarde.56553/page-16#post-3825501
Thanks, but I play on mobile version (port)
so I didnt think that work on me

Last edited: