bmul

Feb 13, 2019
People don't like being or imaging being little weak bitches. Its okay to image fucking other people's females but you can't fuck our females.

" is just Cheating NOT . The individual being cheated on may never find out or even be shown in the story. "
Problem is lots of people make netorare into cuckholding and that shit isn't going to fly.
To be fair most websites nowadays have a different tag for NTR and a different for cheating. So, because language is a tool that is ever evolving and not a constant that we should be afraid meanings change. Eg: Son of a bitch/ bastard are used less as an insult to ones mother, father or generally genes and more as a
characteristic of personality or joke amongst friends. Netorare is used to describe cuckholding or one way or another betraying your loved one, cheating is used when both your lover and your loved one remain in a relationship with you or whatnot. Also, while urban dictionary can be very helpful keep in mind that the post is 2 years old and even by then websites had different tags for cheating and NTR.

TLDR: NTR is betrayal of sorts and tends to come with extreme tags (mind break/control, rape, gangbang etc) while although cheating can come with said tags it is more often than not accompanied by more mild tags and/or plot.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
quick question to anyone who has finished the game so far.
I read here that you may have to pick one girl over the other? is that true?
Or is there a harem end available as well? if so, is there any prerequisite that I have fulfill?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
People don't like being or imaging being little weak bitches.
This is simply not true. The fact that you word it that way just shows off the kind of person you are, and it's not a good one. Act like a normal, decent human being and you'll get more out of life that way. I'm not saying you have to like anything, you can just voice your dislike in an ordinary fashion.

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
So for the stuck picture problem i get rid of it with a 'little fix',just replace it with clear images.
at least with this you dont have the picture in the middle all the time.
I attach two pictures,just copy them in the folders ArtKing22 said.
The 'normal.png goes in booth folders,'normal_3.png' goes on 'ger' folder, 'normal_5.png' on 'lau' folder.
I recommend to do backup of the originals just in case.
This should get rid of the problem for now.
i recommend keeping the face (normal_3.png) . for me i just removed the body and kept the face so i can return it when the image disappear right now the only picture stucked for me is is the blue haired girl

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
i recommend keeping the face (normal_3.png) . for me i just removed the body and kept the face so i can return it when the image disappear right now the only picture stucked for me is is the blue haired girl
There should be no further reason to mess with the image files for the game. I created a patched version to correct the image bug after the cerberus fight. The only stuck image I found was during the cerberus fight lisa was stuck on the screen however it faded after the fight so wasn't really a problem and I could of been mistaken as it looked like it could of been supposed to be that way. If there's more instances of stuck images. It's better we locate them and patch them rather then messing with the images. I said it before but messing with images isn't usually a good idea.

Reactions: Zippix

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
There should be no further reason to mess with the image files for the game. I created a patched version to correct the image bug after the cerberus fight. The only stuck image I found was during the cerberus fight lisa was stuck on the screen however it faded after the fight so wasn't really a problem and I could of been mistaken as it looked like it could of been supposed to be that way. If there's more instances of stuck images. It's better we locate them and patch them rather then messing with the images. I said it before but messing with images isn't usually a good idea.
yeah you got that right but we had no choise . so if u have a patch or a fix then its all good

Reactions: Silentce

Topkeko

Sep 20, 2017
Annotation 2020-07-14 191640.png

Does anyone have an idea how to get rid of this guy to start the NTR-route with Lisa in the last city? I literally spoke with every NPC and revisited all the previous cities... Last thing i did was make her give a blowjob to Marco (Cat-Guy)

EDIT: Found it out myself, all paths are in a japanese file called "★EDリスト(ネタバレ注意)"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Anyone knows how to ge scenes other than blowjobs? Raising lewdness levels seems to only change dialogues.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anyone knows how to ge scenes other than blowjobs? Raising lewdness levels seems to only change dialogues.
Try going to the brothel in the fourth town, the one with all the flower beds after the town where you meet Lisa. I was literally just in to try and find that pesky little crash bug and already forgot what it is translated to in game.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Alright everyone. By popular demand i've fixed the image bug, and translated the remaining UI elements. Links below:

Image fix + UI fix full game link

A few things to note. I have a hunch that anyone using this patch with a save that has already passed the Cerberus fight that caused the bug there is a chance that saves that have already gone past the fight and are having the image bug might be stuck with it because of the why the bug even happened. haven't tested that but I felt it was worth mentioning.

Also I noticed in the cerberus fight that Lisa's image as sort os stuck in the corner during the fight but went away after the fight was done. I am not worried about that because it went away so you're gonna have to deal with it.

Aside from that like always, if you find any bugs that were created by my patches let me know with details so i can take a look into it.
Can I have your photo?? Gonna make a new hero figurine.
Better if it will be you in your heroic costume.

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Try going to the brothel in the fourth town, the one with all the flower beds after the town where you meet Lisa. I was literally just in to try and find that pesky little crash bug and already forgot what it is translated to in game.
I did, she only lets the client hotdog her. I really wanted to see them getting pregnant but its really hard finding scenes for that lol. If I go as MC he only gets a BJ.

Edit: Assuming I really went to the brothel. Its the one building south to the Inn right?

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
So to sum it up:
1) MC cannot be first for the girls
2) MC cannot impreg girls
3) Scene where a big pig* takes virginity from horny Selene is the best one

*what??? Im a vanila lover, sure, but very curious one.

Reactions: ShaggyMoeFoe

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I did, she only lets the client hotdog her. I really wanted to see them getting pregnant but its really hard finding scenes for that lol. If I go as MC he only gets a BJ.

Edit: Assuming I really went to the brothel. Its the one building south to the Inn right?
Huh, without the image to go with it, mine has decided this scene will be the one time where it refuses to show her standing picture, I couldn't tell. I thought it was full on penetration. That does explain why she never gets pregnant from it, though. As far as where it is.

Untitled.png

EDIT: Nope, hotdogging. I've been skipping the dialogue and just treating it as I do untranslated games by going around and talking to literally everyone, so I didn't realize. I have gotten her pregnant once already, but it might have been in a forced scene, not by her, technically my, choice.

Reactions: Dnds
3.30 star(s) 40 Votes