Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
So to sum it up:
1) MC cannot be first for the girls
2) MC cannot impreg girls
3) Scene where a big pig* takes virginity from horny Selene is the best one

*what??? Im a vanila lover, sure, but very curious one.
But is that confirmed? The one about MC not being able to be the first one, I mean. I get the feeling these other events where Selena loses her virginity are sort of a bad scenario and not really what is required to happen. I'm on the 4th town and still can't even get them to lose their virginity, this game is not bad but jesus the grind is real.

stking

Oct 31, 2017
sorry to bother anyone with this question, but I can't seem to get into the school. It just keeps telling me to listen in, but I can't find where to do that. So if anyone could give me a hint or something I would be appreciated

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Ehem.... Save editors.
Wont change that you need to progress through kami knows how many cities until you can get the first vaginal sex scene, unless you let the heroines get raped, that is.

stking Go to the "police" building right next to the school, the NPC will say something, leave, and you'll hear guards talking about the docks. Go there and speak with the first stand NPC, he'll give you what you need. Once you get it, speak to the person in front of the school.

stking

Oct 31, 2017
Wont change that you need to progress through kami knows how many cities until you can get the first vaginal sex scene, unless you let the heroines get raped, that is.

stking Go to the "police" building right next to the school, the NPC will say something, leave, and you'll hear guards talking about the docks. Go there and speak with the first stand NPC, he'll give you what you need. Once you get it, speak to the person in front of the school.
Thank you, been running all over the place and some how missed that.

Ivrik

Mar 27, 2019
Alright everyone. By popular demand i've fixed the image bug, and translated the remaining UI elements. Links below:

Image fix + UI fix full game link

A few things to note. I have a hunch that anyone using this patch with a save that has already passed the Cerberus fight that caused the bug there is a chance that saves that have already gone past the fight and are having the image bug might be stuck with it because of the why the bug even happened. haven't tested that but I felt it was worth mentioning.

Also I noticed in the cerberus fight that Lisa's image as sort os stuck in the corner during the fight but went away after the fight was done. I am not worried about that because it went away so you're gonna have to deal with it.

Aside from that like always, if you find any bugs that were created by my patches let me know with details so i can take a look into it.
Thanks man. I had to read all the 17 pages to find the solution to the pictures. just 1 thing. Could you please upload that patch in mediafire or other website without download limit?. If you can´t there is no problem. just asking here XD

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Alright everyone. By popular demand i've fixed the image bug, and translated the remaining UI elements. Links below:

A few things to note. I have a hunch that anyone using this patch with a save that has already passed the Cerberus fight that caused the bug there is a chance that saves that have already gone past the fight and are having the image bug might be stuck with it because of the why the bug even happened. haven't tested that but I felt it was worth mentioning.

Also I noticed in the cerberus fight that Lisa's image as sort os stuck in the corner during the fight but went away after the fight was done. I am not worried about that because it went away so you're gonna have to deal with it.

Aside from that like always, if you find any bugs that were created by my patches let me know with details so i can take a look into it.
Thank you very much for fixing the bug. But, do you think you can just share the link to the patched files? sadly mega limits you alot in my country so anything above 1 gb mega blocks you from downloading, or maybe you or anyone else can upload this to mediafire or zippyshare? (I know im asking alot but I dont have another choice :( thanks!)

Reactions: rKnight

kadeju

Feb 26, 2018
Thank you very much for fixing the bug. But, do you think you can just share the link to the patched files? sadly mega limits you alot in my country so anything above 1 gb mega blocks you from downloading, or maybe you or anyone else can upload this to mediafire or zippyshare? (I know im asking alot but I dont have another choice :( thanks!)
I suffer of not having premium account for mega as well, so I did this trick and it worked no problems. Only need to install mega sync (which is the mega app) and any vpn.

Reactions: Goblin Slayer

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
I suffer of not having premium account for mega as well, so I did this trick and it worked no problems. Only need to install mega sync (which is the mega app) and any vpn.
Thank you!!! I will give it a try!

• Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

Dolodon

Sep 18, 2017
Using the bugfix version just posted, looks like the bug comes back after the boss fight with Maya in the Volcano, with Serena's portrait stuck and not going away. Though my save was from the original version just before the Cerberus fight where it was previously bugged.

Attached the save file just in case it's needed.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019

can u give me the update patch only for fixing game, already have the game

not have much internet connection data, sorry bad English

Reactions: Goblin Slayer

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
hey why theres no cg or scene when npc cum on heroine?

it just getting skipped, also some scene too like serena masturbation on bar, theres no pix or cg or scene, only pixek animation girl doing masturbation and without voice too?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
can u give me the update patch only for fixing game, already have the game

not have much internet connection data, sorry bad English
Edit: I had a particularly slow morning so I quickly just pulled the files and made a little patch. I linked it in my original post but here it is as well for those of you who can't be bothered to do a little hunting.

Drag it into the game directory and play. Like I said before the image bug might not be fixed if you are on a save past the point it triggered due to how the code works. Might be wrong as i couldn't test it but better safe to say something not not.

Last edited:

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Pretty sure he can.
To say the truth, I didn't finished the game, so I hope that it is still possible,
BUT:
1) nobody proved it wrong
2) I'm on the desert town-chapter, and my Selena have 104 lewdnes + 158 attracrion grinded by me in the hotel (what am I ever doing??) and she is still a virgin.
She already got veteran-level mouth and puss, but still there is no sex avaliable in the hotel, so it must be or in the late (pre-end) or as a "happy" ending.

As long as p1 is here, it is impossible.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
To say the truth, I didn't finished the game, so I hope that it is still possible,
BUT:
1) nobody proved it wrong
2) I'm on the desert town-chapter, and my Selena have 104 lewdnes + 158 attracrion grinded by me in the hotel (what am I ever doing??) and she is still a virgin.
She already got veteran-level mouth and puss, but still there is no sex avaliable in the hotel, so it must be or in the late (pre-end) or as a "happy" ending.

As long as p1 is here, it is impossible.
I just checked, after the desert town you have to choose between the girls. After this when you sleep in the next Inn and choose that girl you have sex with her and take her virginity if she hasn't lost it already. You can apparently have sex with the girl you didn't choose as well but I forgot how. So yes, MC can be their first.

Sep 21, 2019
It won't let me load my saves on the new debugged version
Sucks ass and i'm doing something wrong I bet lol but thank you for the fix my man
Also any one know all the endings and how to get them?
I would like to see if their is a harem ending

Sep 21, 2019
I just checked, after the desert town you have to choose between the girls. After this when you sleep in the next Inn and choose that girl you have sex with her and take her virginity if she hasn't lost it already. You can apparently have sex with the girl you didn't choose as well but I forgot how. So yes, MC can be their first.
Thank you I now know that the the gold I'm crawling to slowly but surely

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes