Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
View attachment 732113
i cannot play the game anymore, that shit is actually sad
If you are having issues where the game has images stuck on the screen I fixed that bug not too long ago. Just find the "unofficial fixes" in the OP and make sure you've applied them. If you have a save before an event that made the images stick, you might want to revert back to that because I cannot guarantee that my fix will stop the images already stuck.

yuujinn

Dec 30, 2019
If you are having issues where the game has images stuck on the screen I fixed that bug not too long ago. Just find the "unofficial fixes" in the OP and make sure you've applied them. If you have a save before an event that made the images stick, you might want to revert back to that because I cannot guarantee that my fix will stop the images already stuck.
i did already, but my saves are way before that happen...

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Okay then, I need more details. A screenshot of the area you were in before the issue begain and maybe even a save before the problem so I can test it myself would be helpful. With regards to save I prefer a save right before the fight or event that triggers the issue so idon't have to search for it too much. If that is impossible I will deal with just a description of where and how you trigger the issue. I need to test this to confirm it is broken and then once I find the bug I will take care of it.

Progenitor

Jul 10, 2018
Anyone have some saves further along in the game? I don't feel like playing 3-4 hours of Engrish just to get to some of the good stuff.

yuujinn

Dec 30, 2019
Okay then, I need more details. A screenshot of the area you were in before the issue begain and maybe even a save before the problem so I can test it myself would be helpful. With regards to save I prefer a save right before the fight or event that triggers the issue so idon't have to search for it too much. If that is impossible I will deal with just a description of where and how you trigger the issue. I need to test this to confirm it is broken and then once I find the bug I will take care of it.
im playing it again from a old save with the new files, this game is worth it, if this issue happen again i will send the file to u

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
anyone know how to fix this

1. animation not moving (h-scene example blowjob)
2.theres no cumminh animation, drinking sperm or bukakke

when someone cum on her when the animation gone and just text showing

3.is it only me or what, when the girl doing masturbation on happening bar or outside, theres no cg, animation, or even anything just text

please anyone reply

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I've finished updated the patch. I am confident it should be working however there is a chance that the changes won't work if I was wrong or T++ (the program I used to quickly make the patch) fucked up. I have no ability to test the patch so if anyone can test it and confirm if former image bugs are fixed it would be helpful.

Link to the most updated
If I download just the patches will I still get UI translated?

Ivrik

Mar 27, 2019
I've finished updated the patch. I am confident it should be working however there is a chance that the changes won't work if I was wrong or T++ (the program I used to quickly make the patch) fucked up. I have no ability to test the patch so if anyone can test it and confirm if former image bugs are fixed it would be helpful.

Link to the most updated
Thank you man. I hope you have a good day

Shinewing167

May 14, 2018
Anyone know how to make the animate scenes at the end work? When i click on the scene, it just freezes and the image doesn't move?

Pdiant

Apr 3, 2019
Hi, I've got the same problem. No matter how many times I try, after the 1st battle vs Marco the image of Laura is stuck there and won't go away... I'm using your patch too. thanks

Mar 12, 2018
WTF guys. It is no wonder why no one answered how to get new jobs. To unlock jobs you need to complete secondary quests that are easy to miss.
I checked this walkthrough

Here are those two quests (google translate, but rather understandable)

The first quest is from a slime in the third city, idk when exactly it is unlocked, maybe when Lisa joins you or even later.

"Looking for Todai students"
On Tudai near the bottom right of the city of Genovese
Event when talking to the student on the left
Stay at an inn and spend a night at the secret shop "Pegasus"
Get over AV by overcoming challenges
Secondary job of battle job is released "

"Helping the Ejaculation Management Association"
Go to the Ejaculation Management Association headquarters in the city of Argento
Hand 10 ejaculation management association stones to the believers in front of the door,
After listening to the story of the gurus
Talk to the Skebwolf in the cathedral and defeat Masao Infinity
The tertiary job of the battle job is released
Masao Infiniti HP 18000

Reactions: Kyroph and Inaros.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
anyone know how to fix this

1. animation not moving (h-scene example blowjob)
2.theres no cumminh animation, drinking sperm or bukakke

when someone cum on her when the animation gone and just text showing

3.is it only me or what, when the girl doing masturbation on happening bar or outside, theres no cg, animation, or even anything just text

please anyone reply
ANYONE?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Is it possible to have the item 'Erase Image' work on all of the stuck images? I found a few more but I didn't keep note of them. Some can be removed by using the item, the other is like the previous Cerberus fight bug which was impossible to remove.

Top of my head is after the car chase where the group was thrown in prison, the old dude and blue fox girl image was stuck at the center of the screen. It was removable using 'Erase Image' item.
The other was after fighting boss Pig under the sewer. The stuck image only occurs if you lose the battle. That one is impossible to be removed.
I fixed this already. Download the latest patch I created. There is a link in the OP to my thread. I just updated it again yesterday so even if you downloaded it once it might be outdated. I personally know for a fact I fixed the cererus scene and the marco scene as I've gotten feedback that it works. So if it doesn't work for you, then it means either you are NOT on the latest patch, or you are on a save that has already past the point where the patch can fix it.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
If I download just the patches will I still get UI translated?
Yes the UI was untouched by what I did so it will remain translated.

Hi, I've got the same problem. No matter how many times I try, after the 1st battle vs Marco the image of Laura is stuck there and won't go away... I'm using your patch too. thanks
I already got feedback from someone else that when they tested the new patch this error was gone. If you are using the patch then you are probably not using the latest patch. Download the patch again and apply it and go back to a save before the fight and try again. If it still happens then you need to send me a save right BEFORE the fight, a screenshot of where it is happening, and a detailed description of steps you took to replicate the issue.

I went through the entire game and changed about 400 broken tags so the I have doubts this bug is still happening but it was impossible to test for me so it might be. I'll just need the save at the very least to test it myself.

Reactions: Pdiant and Dnds

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
I just checked, after the desert town you have to choose between the girls. After this when you sleep in the next Inn and choose that girl you have sex with her and take her virginity if she hasn't lost it already. You can apparently have sex with the girl you didn't choose as well but I forgot how. So yes, MC can be their first.
Nice!
I almost lost interest in this game))
Just a little more...

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Yes the UI was untouched by what I did so it will remain translated.

I already got feedback from someone else that when they tested the new patch this error was gone. If you are using the patch then you are probably not using the latest patch. Download the patch again and apply it and go back to a save before the fight and try again. If it still happens then you need to send me a save right BEFORE the fight, a screenshot of where it is happening, and a detailed description of steps you took to replicate the issue.

I went through the entire game and changed about 400 broken tags so the I have doubts this bug is still happening but it was impossible to test for me so it might be. I'll just need the save at the very least to test it myself.
Didn't use your updated version yet, but in OP version there was this item
Inventory => key items => IMAGE ERASER (blue-red in-yan icon or something).
If it still there, it can help as well.

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes