Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Didn't use your updated version yet, but in OP version there was this item
Inventory => key items => IMAGE ERASER (blue-red in-yan icon or something).
If it still there, it can help as well.
Image eraser will not do anything for the stuck image issues. Because the issue is not a stuck image. The image stays because the game thinks it is supposed to. They are using a skit plugin to accomplish these image pop displays and movements. It keeps runs the commands and then is expecting a script end tag. the terminating tag is broken so the image never leaves because to the plugin thinks the skit is still running even though it should of ended long ago.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
Image eraser will not do anything for the stuck image issues. Because the issue is not a stuck image. The image stays because the game thinks it is supposed to. They are using a skit plugin to accomplish these image pop displays and movements. It keeps runs the commands and then is expecting a script end tag. the terminating tag is broken so the image never leaves because to the plugin thinks the skit is still running even though it should of ended long ago.
can u answer my question too?

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
anyone know how to fix this

1. animation not moving (h-scene example blowjob)
2.theres no cumminh animation, drinking sperm or bukakke

when someone cum on her when the animation gone and just text showing

3.is it only me or what, when the girl doing masturbation on happening bar or outside, theres no cg, animation, or even anything just text

please anyone reply
this one

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Hmmm... "Eraser" solved all of my problems, so it never happend for me this way.
The only issue is that girls-pics that was used in the dialog stays there till the end. Like that blue-police(?) girl: she already left the scene, but her avatar-pic stays here.

Well again, nothing that wasn't solved with "eraser" for me.
So, good luck with that.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hmmm... "Eraser" solved all of my problems, so it never happend for me this way.
The only issue is that girls-pics that was used in the dialog stays there till the end. Like that blue-police(?) girl: she already left the scene, but her avatar-pic stays here.

Well again, nothing that wasn't solved with "eraser" for me.
So, good luck with that.
Hey if it worked for you great, but I tested the problem myself with the cerberus fight and it didn't. Also the issue you just described should be fixed with the patch I created. haven't had anyone give me definitive proof it hasn't so I assume it is working till proven otherwise. then fix it when it's not :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: vitamin433

ElLaluna

Jun 27, 2020
Hey if it worked for you great, but I tested the problem myself with the cerberus fight and it didn't. Also the issue you just described should be fixed with the patch I created. haven't had anyone give me definitive proof it hasn't so I assume it is working till proven otherwise. then fix it when it's not :ROFLMAO:
sory i dont want you tobe dissapointed but i have a problem stuck image in desert city after beat the boss (if loss) and i already download your patch

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
sory i dont want you tobe dissapointed but i have a problem stuck image in desert city after beat the boss (if loss).
I don't get disappointed when I can't test anything without a save. Even if I could this wouldn't disappoint me. More like annoy me because I'm getting tired of seeing these errors.

Like always, if you want me to investigate, I need a save and a screenshot of where the problem takes place. the screenshot before the actual fight that causes the problem. Also a description of what you had to do to make the issue pop up.

Riva

Feb 20, 2018
Hello, can I ask for some help,
I am stuck at 3rd city (city with Slime school) , after the scene at paint exhibition), where to find the traitor??, the fortune teller said he is at back of the school but I couldnt find a way to go to there,

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
this game animated bro,
I don't get disappointed when I can't test anything without a save. Even if I could this wouldn't disappoint me. More like annoy me because I'm getting tired of seeing these errors.

Like always, if you want me to investigate, I need a save and a screenshot of where the problem takes place. the screenshot before the actual fight that causes the problem. Also a description of what you had to do to make the issue pop up.
i played it and it move, but stop when cumming,, theres no animation or cg or pic

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
this game animated bro,

i played it and it move, but stop when cumming,, theres no animation or cg or pic
I would have no way of knowing if it is animated or not if there is no animated tag. I don't generally play the games I fix unless I feel like it. I review the t scenes that are broken and critical bugs that kill games like this.

Secondly, I need more to go on. This game is big, it has 400+ map files and thousands of common events. Aside from looking for common issues without specifics I am not even touching an issue because I don't have the patience to trudge through the game blindly.

So if you want me to look into it I need to know exactly where the issue is. Is it all sex scenes, some sex scenes, with specific characters, with all characters. Right now all you told me was that none of the Cutscenes show ejaculate; that doesn't give me much to go on. So like I have asked countless others please give me the following:

A save right before the event that is broken or somewhere close to a place I can test.
A screenshot of the location so I can find the right map files as well
A detailed description of what is happening and the who, what, where, etc.

the more I know the more easily I can find it and fix it.

Spectator684

Sep 18, 2017
I don't know who you are referring to as "you" I guess me since you followed up my post but if you think the word wrap and mtl suck then do better work. Volunteer to improve the game rather then criticizing from the sidelines; maybe you can make the game more then a "low effort mtl" ;)

I didn't translate the game, I really have no stake in this if it live or dies as a project; but I took the time to try and improve it. The word wrap plugin does not work with this game properly because it was not supposed to be there in the first place, I hacked it in and it improved the game somewhat thankfully. That's just how it goes sometimes. Several others took the time to optimize the CG and uncensor them because they enjoyed the game. If you have time to complain you got time to help out ya know :)
Sorry for the late reply but it wasn't meant for you but for the OP (low effort busta)
I messed up the replying and it somehow got attached to your post
Once again, my bad

Reactions: Silentce

ElLaluna

Jun 27, 2020

oppssss i don't know if you try it 1 to 1 and i just want to collect all collection and it appear if lose. btw thanks for better cloud chat (y)

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
I would have no way of knowing if it is animated or not if there is no animated tag. I don't generally play the games I fix unless I feel like it. I review the t scenes that are broken and critical bugs that kill games like this.

Secondly, I need more to go on. This game is big, it has 400+ map files and thousands of common events. Aside from looking for common issues without specifics I am not even touching an issue because I don't have the patience to trudge through the game blindly.

So if you want me to look into it I need to know exactly where the issue is. Is it all sex scenes, some sex scenes, with specific characters, with all characters. Right now all you told me was that none of the Cutscenes show ejaculate; that doesn't give me much to go on. So like I have asked countless others please give me the following:

A save right before the event that is broken or somewhere close to a place I can test.
A screenshot of the location so I can find the right map files as well
A detailed description of what is happening and the who, what, where, etc.

the more I know the more easily I can find it and fix it.
so the game really have animation, heres i attach some proof Screenshot_2020-07-17-00-58-07-86.png

so it happen with all the character i found right now i play to ceberus boss fight

every blowjob have animation, with no ejaculate. not sure if its help but found it on happening bar, night blowjob hypnotis, night blowjob. sorry cant attach pic or remember exact location

but it happen in every animation,

also theres no animation or pic or cg when the girl doing masturbation everytime

i'm really sorry but it also happen everytime, this on happen in everytown happening bar in night

i really recomended u to play the vame till finish, if u really taking this projext seriously

sorry bad english, sorry cant really help, and sorry for to much saying sorry,

BUT THANKS, I REALLY APPRECIATE U RE WORKS, U RE AMAZING BRO

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
so the game really have animation, heres i attach some proof View attachment 732790

so it happen with all the character i found right now i play to ceberus boss fight

every blowjob have animation, with no ejaculate. not sure if its help but found it on happening bar, night blowjob hypnotis, night blowjob. sorry cant attach pic or remember exact location

but it happen in every animation,

also theres no animation or pic or cg when the girl doing masturbation everytime

i'm really sorry but it also happen everytime, this on happen in everytown happening bar in night

i really recomended u to play the vame till finish, if u really taking this projext seriously

sorry bad english, sorry cant really help, and sorry for to much saying sorry,

BUT THANKS, I REALLY APPRECIATE U RE WORKS, U RE AMAZING BRO
Well that sounds like one of two things. Either A) every H scene is broken in the exact same way and only one specific way. or B) the uncensored images are to blame. CobraPL None of the image names were changed during the optimization right?

Without a save I can't say for certain because I can't see the problem. if you can provide me a save at one of the bars wehre I can run a scene and see how it plays out that could help. Aside from that this is too big of a problem for me to deal with and I have very little desire to retranslate a third broken MTL. I make no guarantees but if you give me a save i'll see what I can do.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
If someone wants to host links aside from mega go for it. I just been using mega since most people complained when I didn't use mega. Ironic that now that I used it, it's become slow as balls for alot of people lol. I'm making a new patch anyways so I'll host it on my google drive I guess too for those who are having problems.
google drive and nopy seems to be 2 of the most used host sites here, also I think the issue with mega's speed now is that they are to heavy on ads in their coding as it seems to me between 50 and 90% of a mega page is just ads, well it's either that or mega is using a heavily throttled ISP connection or worst a very poor/low speed ISP connection for a hosting site, also looking forwards to your new patch as while I've gone through the game once I had to rely heavily on the hints {costing 100 of game money a hint} because of off screen text and the image bug X_X

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i got this stuck image
1594923680487.png
and i am not able to use the erase option in important ietms list i used it those2stay in screen
i should only see selena

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes