HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
Mega has taken the shit in the last couple of years I feel like. As for the image bug it should already be fixed in my latest patch. Like I've said. I assume it is fixed until someone proves otherwise and despite claims nobody have provided me any saves to actually test that the issues still exist. I can't stress this enough, if you are running the lastest patch I made and still have the images stuck it is either because you are past the point that the bug fix will help, or you aren't on the latest version. if both those statements are false post a save right before the event that triggers the issue otherwise I can't do anything.
the text part works but i'll have to wait and see on the image bug part as my saves other then the one before the first h-scene if you loose battle are after the scene the image bug happened on though thankfully the image that's stuck on screen with my farthest along saves is not causing much issue other then blocking part of the middle screen

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
the text part works but i'll have to wait and see on the image bug part as my saves other then the one before the first h-scene if you loose battle are after the scene the image bug happened on though thankfully the image that's stuck on screen with my farthest along saves is not causing much issue other then blocking part of the middle screen
If you want, you can try downloading the commonevents.json I uploaded and see if that helps on the save with the stuck image. curious if it worked.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
If you want, you can try downloading the commonevents.json I uploaded and see if that helps on the save with the stuck image. curious if it worked.
patch didn't work the image stays after using the erase image tool after putting in the patch :(

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
patch didn't work the image stays after using the erase image tool after putting in the patch :(
Then I guess anyone who saved with an image stuck on the screen is SOL. Eh it was worth a try at least. Thanks for checking.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
Then I guess anyone who saved with an image stuck on the screen is SOL. Eh it was worth a try at least. Thanks for checking.
you're welcome though it's odd that the image erasure tool isn't working even before the patch seeing as that's what it was for =/ also the lewd goggles isn't translated fully on the right side nor the lil tabs over the image when the lewd goggles is used XD

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
you're welcome though it's odd that the image erasure tool isn't working even before the patch seeing as that's what it was for =/ also the lewd goggles isn't translated fully on the right side nor the lil tabs over the image when the lewd goggles is used XD
There are several things not translated relating to Lewd goggles and H stats. I know where they are and I could translate them but to be honest I am really over dealing with this game. I've pretty much done what I set out to do. I change my mind constantly though so if I see enough people complain about something I might feel motivated to fix it. I more want ot focus on my own projects for awhile.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
There are several things not translated relating to Lewd goggles and H stats. I know where they are and I could translate them but to be honest I am really over dealing with this game. I've pretty much done what I set out to do. I change my mind constantly though so if I see enough people complain about something I might feel motivated to fix it. I more want ot focus on my own projects for awhile.
kay good luck on your projects :)

Reactions: Silentce

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Well that sounds like one of two things. Either A) every H scene is broken in the exact same way and only one specific way. or B) the uncensored images are to blame. CobraPL None of the image names were changed during the optimization right?

Without a save I can't say for certain because I can't see the problem. if you can provide me a save at one of the bars wehre I can run a scene and see how it plays out that could help. Aside from that this is too big of a problem for me to deal with and I have very little desire to retranslate a third broken MTL. I make no guarantees but if you give me a save i'll see what I can do.
Optimized images NEVER caused any trouble except RPG MAKER pre-VX (tansparency PNG format). It is very unlikely that images caused such problem. Rather MTL broken the script. Hmm...

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Stockholme syndrome is a response based on fear and pain, if you only interest is Pain, pleasure and tranquillity of the mind then the syndrome is triggered by your brain trying to protect itself making something bad become good so you don't suffer from it, but that's only a physical response to trauma, you are basically making something bad become good in your mind just to protect yourself from facing reality, but if you actually have something you love ( talking about these circumstances) you won't, the syndrome is based on self protection, so it's an egoistical process , truly loving someone is something ( mostly) selfless.

In hentai there are alot of works that depicts grape and mindbreak, but also the individual never stops loving that one person and , if given the chance, they will kill the grapist and go back to them.

If they have no way of escape and they're aware of that fact, they would kill themselves on the spot, or bite of their dicks off, but Ntr it's based and made on egoistical desires, that's why there's that surreal change that happens so " fast" from loving wife/girlfriend to complete slut, one of the first responses in this kind of fiction it's always " omg this is so wrong but is so good" that's the logic of a person that it's a slut to the core and, in relation with another person only truly cares about pleasure and self fulfillment.

That's why i never feel bad for the woman in NTR, they're purposefully all written like covert whores.

If physical Pleasure and well being it's the only thing that truly matter in your relationship with your lover than you're not loving at all.
I just remembered, but while I was taking a bath this discussion suddenly came up in my mind... But... what is love?

Love is a fickle thing... There’s really ain’t a proper definition of it.

For example, there are also NTR Manga’s that end up with Woman going back to her lover but still keeping her affair with the other guy... Well, she still loves her in her heart but her body loves the other guy... Can we say it’s not love? Of course we can... But in what basis? Our own? Or what is “morally” accepted? It is right? It’s really like asking which is good or which is evil. Do you think everyone is jail is evil? I think that’s the same. It’s just a matter of view. We know they are evil because we know what they do, but for those who doesn’t.. They would still think she is good.

So what is love? Everyone has their own definition of that..

Also this made me realize that a Harem is just an NTR accepted by those in a Harem... sorta... kinda...

This would probably get deleted too for being OT xD

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Optimized images NEVER caused any trouble except RPG MAKER pre-VX (tansparency PNG format). It is very unlikely that images caused such problem. Rather MTL broken the script. Hmm...
Yeah I actually got ahold of a save file that had a H scene and I saw no issues. I was able to rule out any problems with the optimization. I think it is more likely something else is going on with that person alone. I also have some doubts that the H scenes are actually animated.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
is anybody ever going to translate the lewd goggles descriptions bars such as "feelings about sex" because that is all i care about.

Fuck i'd do it myself if i knew how.

Jeyren

Oct 25, 2017
For anyone who wants to go through the game like me and cannot even understand the monkey language i present you:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You were talking about the previous game heroine making a cameo, you're talking about Loretta ? When I took the sword I didn't see anyone, just the old king talking to Selena. Am I missing something ?

Btw, the villa is at the left, not right

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
is anybody ever going to translate the lewd goggles descriptions bars such as "feelings about sex" because that is all i care about.

Fuck i'd do it myself if i knew how.
Interesting, I figured they already translated that stuff. Show me a screenshot of what you see.

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes