vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Interesting, I figured they already translated that stuff. Show me a screenshot of what you see.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, it's from the very begining, before glasses, but after you got them, it doesn't change. So yeah, I was pretty excited when you made that UI-trans patch.

If you need a "live" pics with girls and jap-stats, can make them later, but there wont be much difference.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Yes, it's from the very begining, before glasses, but after you got them, it doesn't change. So yeah, I was pretty excited when you made that UI-trans patch.

If you need a "live" pics with girls and jap-stats, can make them later, but there wont be much difference.
So if I understand properly the game does not update to show the girl's H stats like they should after you obtain the Lewd Goggles?

EDIT: Ah okay I cracked open a save I had from someone else. I see what you mean now. I'll see if I can find it and do something. If they are images it might be a problem.

Edit 2: I found the reason it was not translated. No fault of anyone or the MTL being broken. these are hidden variables you have to know where to find them. I found them and am working on adjusting them.

Edit 3: Well fuck me. While trying to translate this I found the root cause of the image bug I think. The image eraser is broken too actually. I am working on this maybe it will finally fix the stupid bug. It was a red herring this can be disregarded.

Edit 4: Disaster has struck. I broke the game with my changes. This is a first. I'll have to revert back and start over. Worst case scenario I won't be able to change the variables period. This is also a worst case because this is my master copy of the game so if something happened to my backups that would be the end of the road. (thankfully that is unlikely but lesson learned. Use caution when working with variables.)

Edit 5: Problem solved. I fucked up but fixed it. The Lewd Goggles screens should be translated. I warn you that some of the stuff might run over the text boxes. I did my best to use short words but there are limits to what I can do without editing the boxes. It shouldn't be too bad and if it offends I apologize.

I have one more change to make since I am in here I am attacking the untranslated H variables (the +something that pops up during sexual attacks and such. Once that is done the patch will be out and I will be done with this game I think.

Edit 6: more disasters. Soo..... after finishing all the changes to the Popups for sex acts during scenes was done I noticed all of my for the image bug got reverted..... but i fixed it. Just very very tired now lol. I need to redo the fucking changes that I made in edit 5 now too but once that is done I think it is ready to be released. I need to test it though because soooo much happened during this I am very afraid that old bugs will pop back up. I'll have the changes out tomorrow latest.

Last edited:

Pdiant

Apr 3, 2019
Yes the UI was untouched by what I did so it will remain translated.

I already got feedback from someone else that when they tested the new patch this error was gone. If you are using the patch then you are probably not using the latest patch. Download the patch again and apply it and go back to a save before the fight and try again. If it still happens then you need to send me a save right BEFORE the fight, a screenshot of where it is happening, and a detailed description of steps you took to replicate the issue.

I went through the entire game and changed about 400 broken tags so the I have doubts this bug is still happening but it was impossible to test for me so it might be. I'll just need the save at the very least to test it myself.
I applied the updated patch and now everything works alright. Thanks

Reactions: Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
still won't erase the image if it's a save after w/e caused it to stick
Yeah that is what I figured. Once you end the event it becomes permanent. I was hoping that maybe the event would still be able to be terminated outside of the event but no such luck. Thanks for humoring me.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
Yeah that is what I figured. Once you end the event it becomes permanent. I was hoping that maybe the event would still be able to be terminated outside of the event but no such luck. Thanks for humoring me.
by all rights that's what the image eraser is supposed to do =/ I just wonder what's causing it to not do it's job of erasing the image bug after it's happened as you can't use it during the event XD

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
by all rights that's what the image eraser is supposed to do =/ I just wonder what's causing it to not do it's job of erasing the image bug after it's happened as you can't use it during the event XD
It is actually easy to answer that. The images aren't stuck per say. They are operating under the assumption that this is what the game wants it to do. the issue is the skit terminator tag. Since the skit never terminates before the event ends the image becomes permanent. Also I've looked at the image stuck tool and it is very limited in it's coding. I don't think it was designed with this issue in mind. You would need another skit command that clears all the images... Oh.. now there is an idea. That is I think beyond my abilities but if someone hacked the image eraser command to run a skit that erases all images that could do it.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
How to run the NTR route?
NTR route is int he last part for Selene go tot he 'Luxury' shop at night 3 or 4 times and you'll get a choice that starts the NTR route and that's 'work at the shop' or don't you work and the NTR route starts you don't you stay on the love route, i'm guessing it's the same for Lisa that you got to repeatedly visit a spot before the choice prompt happens if you're in a relationship with Lisa instead of Selene

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
NTR route is int he last part for Selene go tot he 'Luxury' shop at night 3 or 4 times and you'll get a choice that starts the NTR route and that's 'work at the shop' or don't you work and the NTR route starts you don't you stay on the love route, i'm guessing it's the same for Lisa that you got to repeatedly visit a spot before the choice prompt happens if you're in a relationship with Lisa instead of Selene
How to get that, the keeper still say not yet to me

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
So if I understand properly the game does not update to show the girl's H stats like they should after you obtain the Lewd Goggles?

EDIT: Ah okay I cracked open a save I had from someone else. I see what you mean now. I'll see if I can find it and do something. If they are images it might be a problem.

Edit 2: I found the reason it was not translated. No fault of anyone or the MTL being broken. these are hidden variables you have to know where to find them. I found them and am working on adjusting them.

Edit 3: Well fuck me. While trying to translate this I found the root cause of the image bug I think. The image eraser is broken too actually. I am working on this maybe it will finally fix the stupid bug. It was a red herring this can be disregarded.

Edit 4: Disaster has struck. I broke the game with my changes. This is a first. I'll have to revert back and start over. Worst case scenario I won't be able to change the variables period. This is also a worst case because this is my master copy of the game so if something happened to my backups that would be the end of the road. (thankfully that is unlikely but lesson learned. Use caution when working with variables.)

Edit 5: Problem solved. I fucked up but fixed it. The Lewd Goggles screens should be translated. I warn you that some of the stuff might run over the text boxes. I did my best to use short words but there are limits to what I can do without editing the boxes. It shouldn't be too bad and if it offends I apologize.

I have one more change to make since I am in here I am attacking the untranslated H variables (the +something that pops up during sexual attacks and such. Once that is done the patch will be out and I will be done with this game I think.
You fixed it? do you have a link to the changes.

Jeyren

Oct 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you know where are the those hidden variables ? I would like to know since I'm currently translating their previous game with someone which has a similar screen in the menu and it seems those variables aren't in what translator ++ gave me

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
You fixed it? do you have a link to the changes.
Not yet. I am not satisfied with it yet. It isn't finished. Once it is done I will share. Always do :)

Do you know where are the those hidden variables ? I would like to know since I'm currently translating their previous game with someone which has a similar screen in the menu and it seems those variables aren't in what translator ++ gave me
It isn't something I can just simply explain in words. You will not find it with Translator ++ ever. You need the RPG maker engine and you need to know how to read code. I then just track the code by finding the events that work what I need to edit then find the variables referenced in that code and edit the variables. I will edit this post with screenshots to where i found it and what it looks like later.

Reactions: Jeyren

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
see the thing with these machine translated game is sometimes you get a decent string of dialogue that actually sounds proper and coherent and then you will randomly get some garbled up sentences that sound like some kind of pretentious riddle speak, One minute i could be having understandable dialogue with the odd weird "It" thrown in because this game likes to call Selena it, But then it greets you with something weird like "finally let's water"

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 40 Votes