Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
google drive and nopy seems to be 2 of the most used host sites here, also I think the issue with mega's speed now is that they are to heavy on ads in their coding as it seems to me between 50 and 90% of a mega page is just ads, well it's either that or mega is using a heavily throttled ISP connection or worst a very poor/low speed ISP connection for a hosting site, also looking forwards to your new patch as while I've gone through the game once I had to rely heavily on the hints {costing 100 of game money a hint} because of off screen text and the image bug X_X
Mega has taken the shit in the last couple of years I feel like. As for the image bug it should already be fixed in my latest patch. Like I've said. I assume it is fixed until someone proves otherwise and despite claims nobody have provided me any saves to actually test that the issues still exist. I can't stress this enough, if you are running the lastest patch I made and still have the images stuck it is either because you are past the point that the bug fix will help, or you aren't on the latest version. if both those statements are false post a save right before the event that triggers the issue otherwise I can't do anything.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
i got this stuck image
View attachment 732802
and i am not able to use the erase option in important ietms list i used it those2stay in screen
i should only see salena
Give me a save right before the problem or I cannot and will not do anything more to try and fix this. People keep stating the problem continue but until you provide me a solid way to test I am not wasting time looking for ghosts in the machine.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
Mega has taken the shit in the last couple of years I feel like. As for the image bug it should already be fixed in my latest patch. Like I've said. I assume it is fixed until someone proves otherwise and despite claims nobody have provided me any saves to actually test that the issues still exist. I can't stress this enough, if you are running the lastest patch I made and still have the images stuck it is either because you are past the point that the bug fix will help, or you aren't on the latest version. if both those statements are false post a save right before the event that triggers the issue otherwise I can't do anything.
going to check the patch out now so i'll let you know later if it's fixed the issue with my current saves that is having the issue as all but one is almost at the end of the game and the only one isn't is one that I save just before the first H-scene if loose battle as in games with NTR optinal I like to keep a clean save so I can try and get all endings lol

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ouch that whill be a problem whit the save since it happends becausse of fast texting when pressing S
while reading it and i dont have a save befor it happend.
it happends at the moment in the hidden room were the pitboss marco and primebasterd minister are talking whit each other whe come in and that's sorta where it happends
but whe got a screen eraser and it doesnt work all the time
and this happend 2more times where the erase didnt work proper but i got lucky those 2 times
and can somebody remove the japanese in the option menu and replace it plz whit english.
theresome options that are japanese

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
ouch that whill be a problem whit the save since it happends becausse of fast texting when pressing S
while reading it and i dont have a save befor it happend.
it happends at the moment in the hidden room were the pitboss marco and primebasterd minister are talking whit each other whe come in and that's sorta where it happends
but whe got a screen eraser and it doesnt work all the time
and this happend 2more times where the erase didnt work proper but i got lucky those 2 times
and can somebody remove the japanese in the option menu and replace it plz whit english.
theresome options that are japanese
Here is the thing, I don't really want to take the time to play through the entire game looking for bugs in this game. So unfortunately unless you have a save I've done all I can for this game. make sure you downloaded the latest patch. If you havve and you've already gone past the point where the event played that caused the stuck images and image erase doens't work you are SOL.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
i know
and i have the latest form OP
unless you need the extra link whit patchnumber
You probably went past the point where the patch will help. your save is probably fucked. Best suggestion would be to start hte game over.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ooo lol so i have to start over fine i dont mind Princess Serena is Damn frecking hot
i used your googledrive link to update what you have fixxed
that's the most up2date 1 right

ElLaluna

Jun 27, 2020
Give me a save right before the problem or I cannot and will not do anything more to try and fix this. People keep stating the problem continue but until you provide me a solid way to test I am not wasting time looking for ghosts in the machine.
well i have save from tragedy like him (maybe before got croth tatto) and jaja no bug? or just coincidence? here for you the result and the save game from tragedy if you wanna check it ;);) 1594924813077.png

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i whill do a virgin run first
and appearently the savegames are this time the ones who hold the replay and not the global file really odd
also you almost got the whole option list done there 6more japanese lines
1594925737725.png

and then its the lewd goggles window
there is only the last 7thing's that need to change but for the rest its almost translated i dont mind that sometimes the sentances
are wrongly adressed like its about selena and she is talking like she is a male or in a 3rd person about herself
1594925818697.png

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
also why is it that whe can only choose 1 job while you can choose out of five yet only 1 is availeble
becausse i whant to go for holyknight so i can heal and play tank.
becausse only SwordsMan is availeble same whit selena
can only choosse 1 out off the 5 but forced to 1 option only

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
These 2 pict is so damn annoying
1594926322367.png

Can someone help me with this bug?

PS: Im using the latest patched game

Edit: Already fixed, i download the new data from google drive link

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
and you need the link i just posted and whas made Silentce
aswhell dl it then go to your www folder and there you extract it and say yes copy all

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
the 1 who posted this i am at this place it happend
I just tested that save and there were no problems at all. the image bug is fixed, the problem is your save. You moved past the issue. Also the japanese text showing during H scenes I am going to try and fix that now.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
whell that whas some1else save lol it whas a referance off where i whas in the game.
it whas qouted nonetheless

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
The save confirmed that the scene was working as intended. That the patch works. Unfortunately anyone having problems probably past the point where the fix will help. I am considering options that might help people like that. Maybe I can create a common event or item that you can use to clear the images.

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes