Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
It won't let me load my saves on the new debugged version
Sucks ass and i'm doing something wrong I bet lol but thank you for the fix my man
Also any one know all the endings and how to get them?
I would like to see if their is a harem ending
Oh I think i know what's up with your save. If you used my brand new fixed version you need to go into the game FIRST and make a new save in the slot of hte save you want. Then overwrite the dummy save you made with your actual one from the original unpatched version; That should work. Otherwise just download the patched files I posted earlier today and overwrite the game with your saves working on it.

if none of that works give me the save or some more details about whats wrong with yours ave and Ill help you out if I can.

Dirtyxmind

Jul 1, 2017
Hello again!
I think i found what is the file that is making the stuck picture bug after the battle and defeat with the Wolf guy Marco... Map033.json
Could someone check this , please?
Thanks in advance!

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hello again!
I think i found what is the file that is making the stuck picture bug after the battle and defeat with the Wolf guy Marco... Map033.json
Could you check this Silentce , please?
Thanks in advance!
There are additonal stuck pictures? I was only told about the one with Cerberus. knowing the map file really doesn't help me because the engine doesn't tell me which map files are which. you mind throwing me a save file before the issue? Or a screenshot of the area where you are seeing the issue? Seeing the map that you are on at the very least makes things simple actually pictures and error codes help me more.

With that being said, how many stuck pictures issues are there in this game exactly?

Edit: So I did a cursory check of the game and oh boy there are alot of "skit end" entries in there.... If each of those have the potential to cause stuck images there are like 400 more bugs to squash potentially....

Last edited:
Reactions: Dirtyxmind

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
This is going to be a huge pain in the ass to be honest. There are 400 entries of "skit end' that should not of been translated and anyone of them could be causing these image issues. They all have to be adjusted and I deleted the copy of the untranslated game already.

That being said I am not opposed to going in and dealing with this eventually but I'll be honest, it is kind of annoying.

Despite that I'll deal with it....

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
Alright everyone. By popular demand i've fixed the image bug, and translated the remaining UI elements. Links below:

Image fix + UI fix full game link

Just the files not the game

A few things to note. I have a hunch that anyone using this patch with a save that has already passed the Cerberus fight that caused the bug there is a chance that saves that have already gone past the fight and are having the image bug might be stuck with it because of the why the bug even happened. haven't tested that but I felt it was worth mentioning.

Also I noticed in the cerberus fight that Lisa's image as sort os stuck in the corner during the fight but went away after the fight was done. I am not worried about that because it went away so you're gonna have to deal with it.

Aside from that like always, if you find any bugs that were created by my patches let me know with details so i can take a look into it.

Edit: created a patch for easier download
anyone got the links that are not mega? because for some reason mega is VERY slow when ever I try to download anything off of it I mean getting between 10-100KBS {and soemtiems slower} speeds when I got a 150MBS download speed is VERY annoying

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
anyone got the links that are not mega? because for some reason mega is VERY slow when ever I try to download anything off of it I mean getting between 10-100KBS {and soemtiems slower} speeds when I got a 150MBS download speed is VERY annoying
If someone wants to host links aside from mega go for it. I just been using mega since most people complained when I didn't use mega. Ironic that now that I used it, it's become slow as balls for alot of people lol. I'm making a new patch anyways so I'll host it on my google drive I guess too for those who are having problems.

Reactions: Dnds

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I've finished updated the patch. I am confident it should be working however there is a chance that the changes won't work if I was wrong or T++ (the program I used to quickly make the patch) fucked up. I have no ability to test the patch so if anyone can test it and confirm if former image bugs are fixed it would be helpful.

Link to the most updated

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
someone has the translated file of the lewd goggles?
All the images for Lewd Goggles is translated last I checked. The thing is until a certain point in the game the image that shows is one that isn't translated because it is just a placeholder image. If you can see the heroine and her sex status ( where you and physically see her) those should be translated. If you aren't sure you can always check the pictures folder to confirm if they are translated or not since all the lewd goggle stat pages are images.

Sep 21, 2019
Oh I think i know what's up with your save. If you used my brand new fixed version you need to go into the game FIRST and make a new save in the slot of hte save you want. Then overwrite the dummy save you made with your actual one from the original unpatched version; That should work. Otherwise just download the patched files I posted earlier today and overwrite the game with your saves working on it.

if none of that works give me the save or some more details about whats wrong with yours ave and Ill help you out if I can.
Hey I did the fix you said to try out and it worked!
Thank you, Much time has been saved on my part

Reactions: Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Hey I did the fix you said to try out and it worked!
Thank you, Much time has been saved on my part
happy to help. I've seen this happen on other RPGM games so it is a good rule of thumb to make a dummy save before you transer it over. I think it happens alot on MV.

Regardless glad to hear i could help.

Sep 21, 2019
I've finished updated the patch. I am confident it should be working however there is a chance that the changes won't work if I was wrong or T++ (the program I used to quickly make the patch) fucked up. I have no ability to test the patch so if anyone can test it and confirm if former image bugs are fixed it would be helpful.

Link to the most updated
I just tested the patch and it works so thanks for the hard work That clusterfuck is gone now
If any more come up I'll post them

Reactions: Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I just tested the patch and it works so thanks for the hard work That clusterfuck is gone now
If any more come up I'll post them
Cool I am focusing my efforts another Avant Garde game and fixing some bugs and getting it in better working order. I'll still be watching this thread but I hope to be able to focus my efforts elsewhere for awhile. If you find any bugs let me know :)

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes