Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
can anyone help with the damn lewd goggle image?
the text in the boxes won't get translated at all.

dhoulmagus

Jun 16, 2017
godanm i usually avoid MTL games cuz i of the terrible almost incomprehensible translations of said games
but this one has a male protag so i though i give it a chance and

this illustrates pretty well the main problems with this "translation"
1594725405087.png

oh boy this is bad, and not even for the usual MTL reasons
the translation is bad, sure but i can actually somewhat understand what they are meaning to say....
WHEN THE TEXT FULLY SHOWS UP THAT IS, main problem i having is the constant cuts the text gets on some of the lines randomly, also like the description said there are characters portraits staying after a character already left the scene and thats weird but not worse them having texts cut out

so yeah while the translation isnt the worst thing ever surprisingly enough those other two problems are annoying to deal with
i havent finished it yet but i like the voice acting and artstyle so i hope it gets a proper translation one day

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
godanm i usually avoid MTL games cuz i of the terrible almost incomprehensible translations of said games
but this one has a male protag so i though i give it a chance and

this illustrates pretty well the main problems with this "translation"
View attachment 730174

oh boy this is bad, and not even for the usual MTL reasons
the translation is bad, sure but i can actually somewhat understand what they are meaning to say....
WHEN THE TEXT FULLY SHOWS UP THAT IS, main problem i having is the constant cuts the text gets on some of the lines randomly, also like the description said there are characters portraits staying after a character already left the scene and thats weird but not worse them having texts cut out

so yeah while the translation isnt the worst thing ever surprisingly enough those other two problems are annoying to deal with
i havent finished it yet but i like the voice acting and artstyle so i hope it gets a proper translation one day
I made adjustments to the game that helped with the text overflow. it takes care of maybe 90% of the places it cuts off. This game made it impossible to get it 100% because it doesn't like the word wrap plugin I use.

The link got buried so let me go ahead and reup it here for anyone who wants it:

Edit: updated link with more current fixes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Razeluxe

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
So for the stuck picture problem i get rid of it with a 'little fix',just replace it with clear images.
at least with this you dont have the picture in the middle all the time.
I attach two pictures,just copy them in the folders ArtKing22 said.
The 'normal.png goes in booth folders,'normal_3.png' goes on 'ger' folder, 'normal_5.png' on 'lau' folder.
I recommend to do backup of the originals just in case.
This should get rid of the problem for now.
Messing with the images files like that usually has unforseen consequences so I wouldn't suggest it no matter how unlikely it is to cause issues something always crops up.... I've seen bits and pieces of this problem on the thread but I need a bit more information about what is happening (screenshot or saves before the issue help). So basically after a fight the images get stuck on the screen? Give me more information about this? When does it happen? What exactly happens? What is the name of the boss you fight where you then find the issue happening (I need the exact name as it appears in the translation so I can search for the troop.json scripting files.)

I will look at the bug if I can get more information. I dont' have time to search the entire game for a needle in a haystack.

I'll grab those two untranslated menu entries while I'm in there as well if I can find them.

johnny_hammer

Mar 23, 2019
Just replace the map files and common event files in your translated game with an untranslated copies. That should remove all the translation. If not and you want to remove more then replace files as needed. Or just use that fresh copy you downloaded, plop in the images folder from the translation and play. There now it has translated H scenes and uncensored images but no MTL script.
But anyone have an untranslated copies?
The DL demo only give you about half of the map files and those what you said...
If I need to buy the game no matter what,why do I even need to replace those after all...

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
But anyone have an untranslated copies?
The DL demo only give you about half of the map files and those what you said...
If I need to buy the game no matter what,why do I even need to replace those after all...
There are plenty of websites you can find the full game untranslated. Anime-sharing, hentaibtd, etc. Just gotta look for it.

I got problem the Yellow haired girl standing picture stuck after the boss fight with Ceberus in the Forest. View attachment 730248

The problem should occur during the talking event with the red hair girl and before the boss fight. Save file attached. View attachment 730258 View attachment 730258
There we go, now that is what I like to see. I'll get started looking for the bug when I have a free moment. Thanks for the information It helps to narrow things down.

Reactions: johnny_hammer

nolifedude

Sep 4, 2018
Me:
*refreshing ntr tag search everyday and no new good games
My PC:
*stops working
F95:
- Look there is the ntr game you are waiting from months for translate.

Why God is punishing me? How did i deserved not to be cucked? Why,whyyy....

• Haha
Reactions: Samantha_Gaming

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I think I found the source of the image bug. I am not 100% sure but I found something fishy in the event for the cerberus fight:

1594733668311.png

I could be wrong but looks like somebody fucked up and translated a plugin command. The problem with that is if it is true I have to find a copy of the game untranslated and figure out what the event is supposed to be and then test. This will take time and I don't know if that is the problem yet but it looks like the most likely culprit. I will provide updates as I continue investigation.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Goblin Slayer

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
please fix the bug so that I can't see my character being covered by the Cutscenes picture
I will try, and then I'll make my own game version and cuck the translator's links to belong to me because that is the NTR thing to do :ROFLMAO:

(I won't do that I am just joking)

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I've acquired a untouched version of the game. So I'm going to start investigation and testing in a bit. I'll let you all know how it goes.

EDIT: Gotcha. I see the mistake.

Original
1594735648551.png

1594735675738.png

It isn't the translating of it isn't just the translation of it but the typo doens't help much either. Again not sure if this will fix it but it certainly doesn't help.

EDIT: tests appear to have failed. Either that or the save file is logging the old information and the changes will not reflect on the save. I am going to just assume it is something else.

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Update: I have successfully found and destroyed the bug. I am going to look for the 2 remaining menus that are not translated and then i will upload a corrected version of the game with Everything in it.

For those of you wondering why this happened it was because a script plugin was translated. The script "skit end" was translated so the images that showed up did not know to erase. This is also why the stuck images item would not work because the images were removed, however to the game the skit was still running.

Before:
1594737433602.png

After:
1594737397619.png

Moral of the story. Please don't let Translator ++ do your translation, or at the very least don't let it touch plugins. translating plugins and scripts bad. Very very bad! I wil roll up a newspaper and smack the translator in the head like a misbehaving dog. Don't do it! just any future translators don't do this.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Alright everyone. By popular demand i've fixed the image bug, and translated the remaining UI elements. Links below:

(MEGA Mirrors Got DMCA'd, See links at the bottom of the page)

A few things to note. I have a hunch that anyone using this patch with a save that has already passed the Cerberus fight that caused the bug there is a chance that saves that have already gone past the fight and are having the image bug might be stuck with it because of the why the bug even happened. haven't tested that but I felt it was worth mentioning.

Also I noticed in the cerberus fight that Lisa's image as sort os stuck in the corner during the fight but went away after the fight was done. I am not worried about that because it went away so you're gonna have to deal with it.

Aside from that like always, if you find any bugs that were created by my patches let me know with details so i can take a look into it.

Changelog:
Edit: created a patch for easier download.
Edit 2: Updated with new patch and created Google drive mirror.
Edit 3: Updated H Status pages to English and H Scene stats to English *****WARNING THIS CHANGE REQUIRES A NEW SAVE. THERE IS NO WAY AROUND THAT.* H-STATS WILL NOT WORK UNLESS ON A NEW SAVE FROM TESTING*****
Edit: 4: Cleaned up some missed H-status variables.

Last edited:

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
I can deal with the people complaining about netorare. I don't like it, I think it's crazy but fine, everyone has their own opinion. That doesn't mean you have to share it, but fine.

But all these people hyping me up with netorare games only to have a MTL tag...that's pure, unabashed evil.
People don't like being or imaging being little weak bitches. Its okay to image fucking other people's females but you can't fuck our females.

" is just Cheating NOT . The individual being cheated on may never find out or even be shown in the story. "
Problem is lots of people make netorare into cuckholding and that shit isn't going to fly.

Reactions: Maciswack

johnny_hammer

Mar 23, 2019
There are plenty of websites you can find the full game untranslated. Anime-sharing, hentaibtd, etc. Just gotta look for it.

There we go, now that is what I like to see. I'll get started looking for the bug when I have a free moment. Thanks for the information It helps to narrow things down.
Mind if I ask such as?
I don't actually know other websites or what's their name after all.

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes