Kackuyen

Nov 12, 2018
I shall not suffer MLT, I WILL NOT
*fking kill myself as my eyes bleed from trying to read*
Why, WHY? THe point of NTR is for you to read those dirty betrayal line...
how can NTR be fully NTR without you understanding what they say( same with vanilla)

Reactions: Tiasung

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
So... I'm almost at the end of the game, with very high status, but the girls just give a masturbation and blowjob...? How to have real sex?

Reactions: Kadrocke

Dirtyxmind

Jul 1, 2017
guys i some how found a way to get rid of the stuck pictures after the fox boss
just go to these file locations www\img\pictures\busts\ger , www\img\pictures\busts\lau and then rename the picture (normal.png) to (normal.backup.png) inside the two folders
it should get rid of the pictures and u can undo this when the pictures disapear later

btw sorry for my bad grammer , english is not my first language
Hello ArtKing22! Tried your suggestion... didn't worked for me... game stuck at loading the save... just keeps trying to load the Images... if you rename the files at the original form... the game does load... but with the stuck image on the center...
Thanks anyway!

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
Hello ArtKing22! Tried your suggestion... didn't worked for me... game stuck at loading the save... just keeps trying to load the Images... if you rename the files at the original form... the game does load... but with the stuck image on the center...
Thanks anyway!
then move it to another place not all the files just the (normal.png)
just move it from the folder and keep it somewhere else so u can return it later
it worked for me that way

Last edited:

kadeju

Feb 26, 2018
This version we still arent able to change class or I'm doing something wrong? Almost lvl 25, max all skills in the base class, but no option to change it.

Iamwhoiam

Aug 1, 2018
A walkthrough mentioned that I should lose the fight against Abattini to get the ntr ending but it's not happening to me. How and When to start the NTR route?

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
God the machine translation tag can't come soon enough so I can avoid garbage like this. I'd rather have no translation than a shit translation that makes staring at the Japanese characters seem more reasonable. Thanks for ruining what would most likely be a good game.

Reactions: altaria96

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Story was scattershot and poorly written, with an antagonist who honestly is a weak force to motivate the player forward. Gameplay was grindy dungeon crawler in a gray and brown world of bland design with tiny ass sprites and constant lag due to animated sex scenes that won't even play correctly, not to mention shallow characters without real personalities. NTR was nice tho.

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
How do you get the NTR end? I lost a ton and whored them out more than I should and still got the good end

hamokki

Sep 3, 2017
guys i some how found a way to get rid of the stuck pictures after the fox boss
just go to these file locations (www\img\pictures\busts\ger) , (www\img\pictures\busts\lau) and then remove the file (normal.png) from the two folders but make sure to keep a backup file somewhere else so u can return it later when the bug is fixed
it should get rid of the stucked pictures

btw sorry for my bad grammer , english is not my first language
So for the stuck picture problem i get rid of it with a 'little fix',just replace it with clear images.
at least with this you dont have the picture in the middle all the time.
I attach two pictures,just copy them in the folders ArtKing22 said.
The 'normal.png goes in booth folders,'normal_3.png' goes on 'ger' folder, 'normal_5.png' on 'lau' folder.
I recommend to do backup of the originals just in case.
This should get rid of the problem for now.

Reactions: kailius and Eldar

Mr Ero

Feb 16, 2018
How do you get the NTR end? I lost a ton and whored them out more than I should and still got the good end

I google translated the notes in the game folder,talk to one of the girls in the boat and then get defeated at the final battle

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Between the MTL and the bugs, I'm not feeling like struggling through the rest of the game, however long it may be, until these things can be fixed/improved. Anyone have a full gallery save?

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes