Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Does anyone know if there's a way I can change it to the Japanese text, rather than the MTL english? Like is it possible to do just be removing a file? I know enough Japanese that it would make more sense to me that way, but I want to see the uncensored version rather than downloading the JP version.
Just replace the map files and common event files in your translated game with an untranslated copies. That should remove all the translation. If not and you want to remove more then replace files as needed. Or just use that fresh copy you downloaded, plop in the images folder from the translation and play. There now it has translated H scenes and uncensored images but no MTL script.

Reactions: johnny_hammer

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
I'll polish it some since transpatch is included but don't expect it to be done fast there are sooooooooo many lines especially in common event, 7,274 in common events to be exact.
Thats nice keep up your good works,
How long it will take if u estimate it?

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
not to bad so far from what I've played though I have found out you should save often as there seems to be a script error that happens randomly as I could be going along fine and it would just suddenly stop working and script error would show on the screen of the game

quazar

May 30, 2017
I actually don't mind the MTL but i care for H scenes with proper translation because the dialogs in H scenes makes it great than the actual CG most of the time. It would be nice if translator did it first than translate the whole thing. Besides it takes effort and lot of time

Mr Ero

Feb 16, 2018
Furry Ear Girls Never Betray 2020_07_13 22_44_56.png Furry Ear Girls Never Betray 2020_07_13 22_44_56.png Im stuck at this factory,i flipped the switch,and then interacted with this door before it flip back but it ask for the same i dunno what??Any ideas?

Zohan4201

Jun 25, 2017
The fox girl isn't giving me anything other than masturbation and blowjobs, how do I get the other scenes with the MC?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Tried the game for a bit and this doesn’t look that bad, I mean the MTL is still understandable than others, still... disappointed that not every enemies has “Defeat Rape” scene since there is a surrender (auto lose) skill... So I’m guessing everything is From Boss defeat and event and prostitution... Still... game looks great...

Dirtyxmind

Jul 1, 2017
After the Battle at the Cathedral (Defeated by the Wolf-Guy(Marco)) the Picture is stuck at the middle and is almost impossible to advance...

Checked the Items.json file and found:

{"id":104,"animationId":0,"consumable":false,"damage":{"critical":false,"elementId":0,"formula":"0","type":0,"variance":20},"description":"If you find an image that will not disappear, try using it.","effects":[{"code":44,"dataId":136,"value1":1,"value2":0}],"hitType":0,"iconIndex":75,"itypeId":2,"name":"Erase image","note":"","occasion":2,"price":0,"repeats":1,"scope":0,"speed":0,"successRate":100,"tpGain":0}

Played with the parameters but so far no luck...

Can't advance from that point...

Any help will be appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

Reactions: kazukazowsky

aries22

Oct 22, 2017
After the Battle at the Cathedral (Defeated by the Wolf-Guy(Marco)) the Picture is stuck at the middle and is almost impossible to advance...

{"id":104,"animationId":0,"consumable":false,"damage":{"critical":false,"elementId":0,"formula":"0","type":0,"variance":20},"description":"If you find an image that will not disappear, try using it.","effects":[{"code":44,"dataId":136,"value1":1,"value2":0}],"hitType":0,"iconIndex":75,"itypeId":2,"name":"Erase image","note":"","occasion":2,"price":0,"repeats":1,"scope":0,"speed":0,"successRate":100,"tpGain":0}

Thank you in advance!
I have the same problem, I tried to continue, hoping for fix itself in next step, but the image in the center remains.
I'm sorry for my poor grammar, I'm Italian and I don't speak English very well.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
How's the Machine Translation? I usually don't mind it but I already played through this game via Text Hook, no point in looking at it again if it's just gonna be Google Translate quality.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
How's the Machine Translation? I usually don't mind it but I already played through this game via Text Hook, no point in looking at it again if it's just gonna be Google Translate quality.
That is really going depend on who you ask. I personally think it is salvageable but it could be better. If you aren't using the text wrapped version I made you'll see a good number of text overflow on the translation. (I posted a attempted fix for that a few pages back. I'm sure you can find it if you check.)

If you can get past the usual Machine translation shenanigans, should be a good time.

Mr Ero

Feb 16, 2018

Thank you in advance!

I found a trick,after that there are still image stuck in the middle but i can manage it.
Open your menu,press the save button.You can see the whole room lay out,after that use your sense to run blind

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes